GUY #12 Lawren Harris Delgado

Lawren Harris Delgado/Ren
from
10 steps to be a Lady/Stuck at the 9th Step

author: Khira1112

Bakulaw. Linta. Kissing monster. Ang lalaking magnanakaw ng halik at ang beh ni Rhea Louisse Marval.

He's the number one mortal enemy of Rhea. A guy who loves to do stupid pranks just to get someone's attention. No one dared to beat him including Rhea, but deep inside, he has feelings for her. He keeps on bullying her because he wants attention but she misinterpret his actions which changed her life.

That bad experience she had during childhood made her strong and he regretted it. He's the main reason why she changed. So he blackmailed her and made a deal with her by doing the 10 steps to make her a lady. I was so kilig because he keeps on saying he doesn't care but the truth is, he's in love with her. He loves to argue with her and his kisses are her punishment.

I am so in love with Ren and he's my ideal guy because even he acts immaturely when they argue, but he did everything patiently just to make their relationship work.

She fell for him, because he's always on her side when she needed him most. Coby is a nice guy but I prefer Ren for he brings out the best of her. Nagiging totoo sya sa sarili niya pag magkasama sila. Ren did everything to make her happy.

Naging masaya sila and I thought magiging smooth sailing lang ang relajsyon nila. In Stuck at the 9th step series, he reminded me of Popoy of One more chance. When they broke up, I thought he will be forever faithful to Rhea but he fell for someone else when he's trying to mend his broken heart. I was so disappointed and sad at the same time, because he got tired on chasing her.

At some point, I hated Ren for giving up Rhea but I know he deserved to be happy. I know Rhea will never be replaced in his heart. He's still the most gorgeous and amazing bakulaw on earth. 💋