Special part 1 : Second Lead Syndrome

Do you ever catch yourself sighing between wattpad chapters? Do you reread the stories over and over--but not for the lead couple? Well, you just might be suffering from the common ailment known as SLS, or Second Lead Syndrome.

Second Lead Syndrome strikes when you can't help but root for the second male lead in a stories even if you know in your heart of hearts that he probably won't get the girl.

It's when you're daydreaming about the alternate endings where the other guy gets the girl. Or you write passionate reviews and feedbacks "proving" that the second lead guy is better. Second Lead Syndrome can hit you hard, and the only known cure is to hope the second lead gets the girl next time.

Yes, I am having this Second Lead Syndrome. Aside from Tripp Marco and Azi, here's the list of my second lead/ extra characters that I want desperately to end up with the girl or another male character I have crushing on.

/Harley Villaluz of Secretly Married/

In his playful disposition, Harley is the type of guy who loves to tease and play around. He's a rival actor of Ken Fuentebella, the lead character. He's the type of person whom you can trust to. He respects your feelings and won't meddle in your personal life. He'll support you in every way even it means of letting go of his feelings.

/Papa Zach of The Boy Next Door/

Si Papa Zach na yan e, ang dating leader ng Cryptic Warriors. Deadly and mysterious, but he never failed to amuse me with his charm. He'll protect you in all cost. He dedicated his life to his friends, and I can't believe na may natitirang kakulitan din siya despite of his reputable image.

/Papa Neiji of The Boy Next Door/

Si Kulit. Haha Papa Neiji din, ang pacool na frat men ng Cryptic Warrior. Siya din ang palaging tuksuhan sa grupo, but sometimes he's the main bully. Solid #1 fan sa love team nina KJ at OA. He loves to be involved in everything, sa away man o sa relasyon ng dalawa but his loyalty to his Supremo really makes him really impressive.

/Harvey Yu of End this War/

Ang chinitong player na kinaseselosan ni Hector Dela Merced. He's an average guy who loves basketball more than anything. He was there when Chesca need saving from embarassment. She got interested on him and define him as a man with substance.

/Spencer Fontallejo of His hired baby maker/

Ser. Ang makulit na pinsan ni Chace na palaging out-of-kulambo. He acts like a big brother who loves to give advises with them. He seems to be matured to handle things on his own even he wanted to tease Adi. He supports them alomg the way.

/Chancellor Jory Rama of Why do you hate me?/

Ang lakas talaga ng appeal ni CJ Rama, abot hanggang Manila. He's the cousin of Charity Rama na taga Cebu, a guy who loves to party and get drunk. He's very protective with his girl cousins, he doesn't want them to get bullied or get hurt.

/Nauti of Epitome of Forever/

Ang kalahi ni Neiji at Azi sa kakulitan. His name says it all... Naughty Nauti. He's the best buddy of Keiron Villareal that being surrounded by pretty girls are his paradise. He loves to brag himself and annoy his friends with his corny jokes and banters.

/Isaiah Mallari of Fierce/

The vocalist. Brother of Ida, the bestfriend of Blair Arcobeles His passion in singing brought him to fame but his private life mattered most. He's having hard time to swoon the girl of his dreams because of his hectic schedule. He still cares for her even though she rejected him.

/Psalm Gomez de Liano of Just the String/

GDL brothers. Psalm dedicated himself to his passion in Basketball. He loves to hang-out with his brothers and his team. He doesn't want any attention and he maintained his private life. He doesn't know how to socialize with others. He's still a mystery for me that makes him more appealing.

/Caleb Gazellian of Bite Trilogy/

Si Kidlat. The vampire prince who possess the power of lightning and thunder. He loves to tease his brother, Zen. Pero laging pikon sa mga kantyawan. His family is his primary concern. If someone messes with them, he's eager to strike back heartlessly without hesitations.

/Ashton Martin Elias of Arms Trilogy/

Ashong. The horse racer. Ang mahilig pumusta sa karera. The guy who's more interested with horses than with girls. Kahit naging pasaway si Ashong, he never failed to be admirable lalo na yung kulitan nilang dalawa.

/Zirk Alcantara of She's the bad boy Princess/

The Campus Rex. A basketball junkie. I admired him that moment when he went to the stage to dance with Sofia in rhythmic beat of despacito. I can imagine him doing that sexy moves. Haha. Kilig lang ako bes.

/Khael Alonzo of The Detective Files/

Mr. Overconfident level 999999. He's the narcissistic first rate detective who loves to annoy Amber. The pride of Athena High, his optimism, and outgoing personality makes him popular to most girls. Like Gray, he has the ability to solve mystery cases but in different strategy. I can't help but to laugh with his crazy banters.

/Jeremy of The Detective Files/

I forgot his last name and I don't know why I find him cute when he's always sharing his witty riddles and corny jokes. Wala lang, tawa lang ako ng tawa pag siya na ang magkukwento.

/Owen J. Coleson of Remember me, Harmony/
Omg... Si Uling. Coalson. anak ng Uling. The guy who can see dead people. His supernatural ability became his asset which makes him more unique. Even he take Harmony for granted, it didn't changed anything. Siya pa din si Uling na handa kang ipaglaban kahit ilang kapahamakan pa ang dumaan. He will do the saving even it cost his life for it.

/Lucho of Goodnight, Enemy; Attack of the Fckboys/

Si Lu, the gentledude na anak ni Juday. Ang lalaking tampulan ng tukso ng barkada. He may not be the coolest guy in Filimon Heights but there's something about him that you probably want him for yourself. His friends are his greatest achievement, he'll do everything just to make them happy even if it means of bullying in his part. Juday loves ya, Lucho.

/Kade Savellano of Mean to be/
Ang favorite pet at best guy friend ni Maxwell. Ang kanyang personal gym buddy, driver, alalay... name it all and Kade is willing to do it for Max. I was confused at first if he really fell in love with Max but, I think it's just a natural way for him to care for her that much. Parang gusto ko din magkaroon mg ganyang klaseng guy friend. He tends to be loyal and caring for Maxie.

/Jared Dela Cruz of Talk back and you're dead/

Jared, okay. Nalilito ako before kung sino ang gusto kong makatuluyan ni Samantha, but I realized that no one can replace TOP, I mean, he did everything from the start to prove how worthy he is for Sam. Si Jared, member of Lucky 13, a red haired guy who's been following Top around. They're childhood friends, and he's willing to protect their friendship at all cost that he decided to let go of his feelings towards Sam. He's selfless enough to give way for them to be happy.

... Ikaw, kaninong male character ka nagka Second lead Syndrome?