Guy #39 Calix E. Pereira

Calix E. Pereira

from

Destined with the bad boy

Cal.

How can this single  person shattered my heart into pieces? I mean,  the story is kinda clichè , same goes with the characters. But something about Calix Pereira that I can feel the intensity of love  and  hurt at the same time. At first, I thought  nothing is  special about him. He's the typical bestfriend material you can lean on during your hard time. He'll definitely stick with you without asking anything in return. His only intention is to make you damn happy.

Yes, it's really clichè at all. His unreciprocated  feelings, unappreciated efforts and unconditional love for Frans Abigail .I really admire the intensity of love he had for her despite everything. He just wanted her to be happy. Everything is for her.

When he came out of the picture, I knew exactly what his character will be. He's the loyal bestfriend who wished to be out of the friendzone. It didn't happen obviously because she fell for someone else.

I admired him that he accept defeat even if it means of breaking his own heart. He knew he's not the right person who can make her happy  and he accepted it wholeheartedly. 

I know this might spoil you pero sorry for bursting out. Really, nasaktan ako para sa kanya. It hurts to think that you  actually realize someone's worth when they already gone.  He gladly offered his life and heart to someone he loves most and that is truly AMAZING.

Grabe ang iyak ko sa nanyari,  parang gripo lang ang tulo ng luha ko. He didn't deserve something like this. He deserved to live. Maybe everything  happens for a reason, but whether it is good or bad, Calix and his undying love will be forever in our hearts.