Guy #38 Denver Glenn Hawthorn

Denver Glenn Hawthorn

from

Goodnight, Enemy

Serialsleeper

Boy eyebags. The walking stress. Denbear ni Teddy.

Tinik. The thorn of Rosepike University.

Holy butete! Si Teddy bear, The boy who can't sleep. Ang lalaking pa cool na kulang sa serotonin. With his innocent looking face na umaapaw ang stress levels, he's a mysterious legendary player ng Rosepike University. He loves to do all night conversation and exchanging memes and stuffs. A guy who loves to wander around with his teddy bear costume while tagging along his favorite furfriend German Shepherd, Moo.

He seems to have a big wall around him to keep other people away but you'll definitely realized how gentle and funny he is who's just pretty stressed since he's lacking sleep. He is caring and thoughtful that he would deliver you food and groceries. He'll keep you company through day and night. He'll take you to an exciting roadtrips and places you've never been to. He's a big weirdo and introvert but actually a cool badass person even he was just misunderstood and wrongfully judged. He doesn't care a bit, All he just wanted to do is to get some good sleep.

He's really a total package of a guy that every girls needed forever. I was really attracted by his cute little ways to win a girl's heart. Even he is just an enemy or a friend,, he will make you feel special, like you're the only person that exists in his life. Na walang ibang tao ang makakapagpasaya at gusto niyang makasama kundi ikaw. He'll make you as his priority, like you're the first thing on his list...and that loyalty makes me feel jealous to Braylee.

Braylee is dumb and clumsy when it comes to her friends, she loves to express what her mind and heart says. She always see life on a brighter side. She meet the insomniac, Denver and she enjoyed having an all night conversation with him.

He asked her to accompany him all night just to help him get some sleep and it worked. He offered her friendship and that's when their denbear and teddy meme moments started.

Hayyy. Nakakainggit promise. yung mapapasigaw ka nalang, Sana ako nalang Denbear! Sana ako nalang ulit!

Denbear, I'm an independent and strong cutie. (While flexing my biceps) I'm willing to be your human serotonin and your pillowtalker, just let me sleep with you. Charot.