Guy #23 Azrael Ian Montefalco III

Azrael Ian Montefalco III
from
Until Trilogy
jonaxx

Azi. Horndog. The life of the party

The clown of the Montefalco cousins. The party will be no fun without Azi Montefalco. Yolo palagi. He's the center of attraction and he's the main bully. To be surrounded by pretty girls are his sanctuary. Asahan mong kung saan ang kasiyahan ay nandoon din siya. He loves to brag himself, to annoy and tease everyone especially his cousins. Siya din yun tipong akala mo eh walang plano sa buhay dahil puro babae at party ang inaatupag pero never underestimate the skills of an Azi Montefalco. Doing business and Flirting are his expertise. He's not as territorial  like Elijah but, something about him that his humor and  loyalty makes him really attractive.

He loves to party and to get drunk. He may be the typical happy-go lucky and flirty guy but when if it's something that concerns about his family, he's the most serious one. Expect him that he will stick with you through bad and good times.

He got mad when the secrets revealed between Klare and Elijah. I mean,he's the closest person to Klare. He didn't expect that there will be a romantic relationship  between the two, and he's fcking guilty about it.

He tried to understand the situation even if it makes him uncomfortable. Kahit na awkward sa kanya ang nangyayari, pero pag nakikita niya sila na masaya ay okay na sa kanya. He supported them without hesitation, ni hindi niya din sila iniwan sa ere. He will be always be the same Azi. Ang malanding lalaki na hahamakin ang lahat, makascore lang. de joke lang! 😊 

Azi, uwi kana di na ko galit HAHAHA 😂