Guy #32 Zen Lancelot Gazellian

Zen Lancelot Gazellian
in
Bite Trilogy

VentreCanard

Ang Prinsipe ng mga nyebe. Ice Prince.

The Second Prince of Parsua Santorias The pure blooded vampire with the chosen spade birthmark, bounded to be with the beautiful diety from the mirror, Claret Cordelia Amor. The blood lusted vampire Zen, who yearned for her taste, and waited for years for his mate. Somewhat like a Modern Queen Elsa from Disney Frozen, He has  the ability to transform something into snow or ice. The snow reflects his emotion. Zen Lancelot Gazellian is like Edward Cullen and Jack Frost combined together in  true form.

Zen is a damn perfection, every part of him is goddamn masterpiece. His fangs are so addictive that you wanted to get bitten by him. His body is delectable and his possessiveness makes me alive, it feels like you're willing to surrender everything for him. Your body,  blood, heart, mind and soul, all for him. Yung tipong ibibigay mo lahat sa kanya kahit na walang matira sa iyo. He was so obsessed with her that he would do her ice sculpture everytime he misses her.

He craves for her blood so much that he's eager to kill anyone who dare to touch even a single strand of her hair. He was tormented by his family, chained him for years because he's having hard time to control his hunger for Claret. Matampuhin din ang Prinsipe ng mga nyebe but all he needs to cure his longing heart is her blood. One bite from him and everything will be okay.

According to the prophecy, Claret Cordelia is a simple girl, destined to be a vampire' s lover, The chosen newborn mate ng Prinsipe ng mga nyebe. Her grandmother taught her how important her self-preservation and idealism.

Ang dyosa na galing sa salamin. She instilled in her mind that her prince will definitely come and get her when the right time comes. She didn't expect that when her 18th birthday came, she will be summon to another world- A  world inside the mirror where vampires, werewolves, mermaids and pirates exists.

She meet her short tempered vampire mate, Zen, but he mistook her for someone else during their first encounter. As a result, she hated the guts of this second prince. When he turned her to a vampire, He could feel the connection between them that they feel intense hunger for each other's blood. That they were really meant to be.

They were so engrossed to each other, but the Gazellian family keep on separating them apart, reminding them that the deity should reserve her virginity until the three other chosen girls  will be summon in their world. She promised herself that she will try her best to fulfill her mission - and that is to protect the empire of the man she loves. And all Claret can do is to resist his charm as soon as possible.

But how can she resist him? The self proclaimed obsessed Ice Prince who is madly in love with her. Ang prinsipe ng mga nyebe na walang ginawa kundi iparamdam na mahal siya at sinasamba siya. A vampire who will face death in order to keep her alive.

I need your fangs on me, Zen. Bite me. 💋