Guy #47 Ysmael Agosto Gomez de Liaño

Yago Gomez de Liaño
in
Game Series
beeyotch

Oh my God, Yago! He's a law student from SCA, known for his oozing sex appeal and charisma. His body is full of sex vitality, and he knows how to pleasure women enough to make them moan hard. He's like a walking sex den devouring flesh, mawawalan ng control ang katawan mo pag kasama mo siya.

Rory Floresca is an exception.  She hated the fact that her neighbor ruined her peace of mind. She can hear sexual moans and banging from the other unit every night, making it hard to concentrate with her studies. She confronted but to her surprise, it was the same guy she met in the university. She called him as Yaghoe, reminding herself not to be involved around him.

Yago is annoyingly cute and fun to be with. He followed her almost everyday, wanting him to be closer to her since they were classmates, and neighbors as well. They both became friends, helping to survive the law school together, until she felt something weird around him. She could feel her jealousy and hatred towards his girls, and it's giving him a wrong idea. She doesn't want to risk their friendship, but when Yago confessed, her heart suddenly burst out. Is it really worth the risk?

Kinilig ako sa kanilang dalawa. Yago can be both loyal to his law school and to Rory. Maiisip mo pa lang ang pinagdaanan nilang dalawa, mapapa—sana all ka nalang. I was impressed when Yago waited for Rory in their relationship. Syempre lalaki siya, he has needs but when he met Rory, he became a better version of himself. They strive hard together to become a successful lawyers. Grabe, I want that kind of relationship. Iyong tutulungan ka hanggang sa makamit nyo ang mga pangarap nyong dalawa magkasama. At gusto ko ring sumigaw ng 'Oh destroy me, Yago!'