Guy #22 Elijah Riley Montefalco

Elijah Riley Montefalco
from
Until Trilogy
jonaxx

Ej. Ang Pambansang baby. The Mad Ape pag nagseselos

I am irrevocably and undeniably in love with Elijah Riley Montefalco right now. Damn! He's God's gift to every women. His laugh will make your knees tremble, his smile make your heartbeats fast and his stares will make you forget everything. That's the Montefalco effect. He likes to play airsoft and basketball as his distraction and loves to flirt around with Azi and Josiah.

Elijah likes to be with everybody except Klare. She hated her cousin and he feels the same way too. He loves to tease and annoy her at the same time.

His feelings were too complicated but he choses to stay and act like nothing special. His possessiveness really makes me wanna go crazy like a Mad Ape. He 's very territorial lalo na kay Klare. Hayy. He did everything to divert his attention to other girls to forget his feelings towards Klare. He's in big trouble! Klare is his cousin and their love is a mistake. This is fcking incest!

He did everything to remove her out of his system but he couldn't do it. Just hearing her voice makes him wanna stay and fight. Isang tawag palang nya ng Baby, laglag din ang buong puso ko.

When Klare fell in love with him, he embraces all her imperfections and flaws, trying to accept that no matter how forbidden their love, they will definitely overcome it. 

When the elder Montefalcos learn about their secrets, they did everything to separate them apart, and Klare decided to stay away from him and to give up Elijah for her family.

I thought he will get angry and move on with his life but I was amused that he didn't feel any remorse nor regret for letting her go, instead he tried to understand her and he fell in love with her more than anything. He's willing to give up everything, his  family reputation and money...everything for Klare.

Love is war, I am your soldier. ♥