Guy #24 Juanito Alfonso

Juanito Alfonso
in
I love You Since 1892
UndeniablyGorgeous

Ginoo

What if you travelled back through time in 18th century and you meet this handsome gentleman who supposed to be the love interest of your great- great-grandmother?

Juanito Alfonso, is an epitome of a classic gentleman. A man with principle and dignity, idealistic, speaks for the truth and values his culture and self-preservation.

Makata si Juanito, he loves to write poems to express his feelings. Yung konting gestures mo lang ay naaappreciate niya. He never sugarcoat his words just to win someone's heart. A type of gentleman you'll easily fall in love with. Yung tipong pag nagmahal ay hanggang sa kabilang buhay.

He'll protect you in all cost, kahit na buhay niya din ang kapalit.

The story is captivating with such a remarkable twists, a classical tragedy between star crossed lover, Carmela and Juanito who bounded for separation and betrayal. Carmela Isabella must travel back thru time to find out the reason of the death of her great great grandmother and the reason behind her misery.

Living in another body, she must fulfill her mission, never let Juanito fell in love with her! She promised herself never to let her guard down. But how is it possible not to love him when her heart pounds really fast everytime she sees him?how is it possible to accomplish this task when her mind suddenly get clouded everytime he's around?

Juan, Ich lebi dich. Ti amo. Wo ai ni. Mahal kita💕