Guy #19 Evander Caden Claveria

Evander Caden Claveria
from
Caught (Montgomery Series # 1)

SilentInspired

Caden. Captain. C. C for Adrianne

Claveria? His surename says it all. Power. Fame. Looks
Evander have it all. He can do whatever he wants, because of his popularity. In his young age, he manage to own a restaurant and he's supporting his studies as well, without any financial help from his family . Still, he wanted something  more than that.

Montgomery. He hated their guts. That's why he doesn't like them. He's different from his brother, Osiris, who is more understanding than him. He is a black sheep in the fanily. Seems that he doesn't care about anything.

He met Adrianne Montgomery, and that really makes him confused. Just looking at her innocent eyes, he feels like he's drifting closer to her. But she keeps on ignoring him.

It happens that their father is trying to match his brother and Adrianna. So, he needs to do something just to divert her attention to him instead.

He succeded. He gained her attention as well as her heart and that makes him fcking happy.

Adrianna is like a princess in their family and she deserves all the best in the world and he's willing to give everything he had to make her happy.

Evander is somewhat like a dashing knight in shining armour. Not just because his body screams extremely hotness but the oozing personality he had really makes him fcking admirable . The way he cares and protects her like she's his precious gem.

He doesn't care for others unless it is for Adrianna. He never hesistate  to show his true emotions towards her.

Everything seems okay, until an unexpected  tragedy happened that would reveal his darkest secrets. I admired them both because they didn't allow themselves to give up with each other without putting a fight. 

Kainggit bes! Sana maging textmate din kami ni Caden. Lagyan ko din sya ng screen name. BC. Short for Baby Caden.  hihi 😍