Guy #49 Clyden Jaile Ramirez

Clyden Jaile Ramirez
from
University Series: Avenues of Diamonds

Hala, seriously hindi ako attracted sa mga med students pero, gosh. Iba talaga ang charisma ni Cy. He dedicated his whole life and risk his relationship for his profession as a doctor. I imagined him wearing a white coat with  stetoscope on his neck. Ohhh lala. 

He wanted to prove everyone that he doesn't need money and connection to pursue his dreams.  He exert so much effort in everything including Samantha. 

When Sam came to his life, everything changed. She's a public figure and her life is a mess. Even he doesn't want to be entangled with her, he did everything to protect her from public scrutiny even if it means of sacrificing his career. 

Nakakatuwa si Clyde plus dog lover pa sya! I admired his courage to let Samantha go to pursue her dreams. I mean, he doesn't want to be a hindrance to her career. Ganoon din si Sam. She doesnt want to drag him to her messy life. 

Kahit talaga workaholic si Doc di pa rin nya nalilimutang suportahan si Sam sa mga pangarap nito. Yung kahit akala nya may anak na si Sam, he's willing to accept that. 

My final walk will be at the aisle with you, Cy.