GUY #15 Zeo Alcante

Zeo Alcante
from
Lana's list

Author: fallenbabybubu

The Zeo freaking Alcante. Soledarian. DLSU Lion King. Mufasa for Lana. The unreachable one.

Holy Shiz. For Lana, Zeo is an unreachable one, lalaking mahirap abutin. A basketball superstar, he's popular that make other girls drool over him. She thought that she's out of his league and will never  make friends with her. But to her surprise, Zeo approached her and offered her friendship with Oliver. And that's when their little trio moments happened.
I am not into Athlete but there's something about Zeo Alcante that makes me fall for him. A guy with a great build, and he's into sports. I can see him flexing his biceps. 💪 Oh my freaking shiz!

He's a kind of guy whom you will enjoy to be with, kahit walang kayong labels.
He's cool in everything; he loves to make you feel special, treat you like you're the only girl for him even though you're just his friend. There's something deep about him na indescribable yun feeling pag kasama mo siya.

Pa-fall. I thought Zeo is just another playboy on a loose, but I was wrong. He has this charm that you will definitely want him for the rest of your life. Kumbaga, pang BOYFRIEND MATERIAL siya.

Yes, si Zeo ang tipo ng lalaking gusto mo makasama araw-araw. Yun tipong gusto mo siyang kasama sa mga unplanned adventures at roadtrips.

But on the other side, he's a type of guy who's afraid to commit with someone. He feared the feeling of being inlove, so he wanted to settle their relationship with 'More than friends but less than lovers.'

Mutual Understanding. I knew from the start that what they had is beyond friendship. So they decided to give it a try, they enjoyed their  relationship without clarifying their feelings for each other. But time passed,and  Lana felt something for him. She's completely inlove and it's not healthly.

She confronted him about their status but Zeo got terrified. He's not ready to commit yet even though he has feelings for her. I was devastated and sad for Lana. I know it's hard to take a risk for their friendship. It's too genuine para lang masira.

If I were Lana, I'll enjoy every savoring moment with Zeo whatever it takes. Afterall, He's worth the wait.

I'm Zeofied 💋