GUY#9 River Ongpauco

River Ongpauco
from
When he fell for me

Author: seeyara

Percy Jackson/demigod for Jamie

Too good to be true. He's the kind of guy you'll love to hang out with. A formula one superstar who loves to mess around.
Just like what Jamie said, he's like a demigod who's always do the saving. He's like Percy Jackson in true form.

He loves the attention, he wants his woman in his side. He always respect her and give her everything that she wants. He wants his woman to be spoiled with gifts.

He's showy with his emotions and he believes that if you actually love someone you should make her feel special. But his biggest weakness? He can't say the three words  to the woman he love.

I know it's really difficult for someone to deal with trust issues. He doesn't want to say those words easily because it's overrated. Maybe those words are too important for him.

When he was about to lose her, he feels like he's also losing himself. And I love how he reacts everytime he sees and heard her name. He feels that his life won't be the same without her just like he's missing the other half of his life.

I love how he handle his emotions, the relationship that they shared together just like na parang nagrerevolve ang mundo para sa kanilang dalawa. I feel inggit din sa mga libro ng Percy Jackson at Harry Potter tsaka magtravel sa Disneyland, Star Wars Convention at Wizardly World. 👍

I glove you 😍