Guy #31 Saint Iverson Gomez De Liaño

Saint Iverson Gomez de Liaño
in
Just the Strings

beeyotch

GDL. The Snob of the century. Ang Draco Malfoy sa buhay ni Mary.

Santo. When you heard about Saint, you're thinking about something holy. But in Saint Iverson's case, it's another way around. He's a typical player who loves to basketball more than anything until he met Imogene Suarez.

The dab king who loves to brag his girl to the public. Saint tends to be expressive with his emotions and he doesn't want to entertain other girls because Imo is the ideal girl for him.

I was charmed by his appealing aura and the things he did to win her heart. He showered her with attention and love. He respected her decisions and eager to wait for her to finally get over with the past.

This might be difficult for Saint to manage his time with his girlfriend and his passion because his whole life revolves inside the basketball court. But he'd rather choose to give up his passion than to live a life without her.

Imogene Suarez hated her life being manipulated by her family. Her family tried to match her to her childhood friend, Parker Adrian Palma para ipagpatuloy sana ang naudlot na pagmamahalan ng kanyang ina at ang namatay na ex nito . Yes, A part of her agreed for their arrangement but she wanted Parker to realize it by himself that she is worth loving.

The feeling is not mutual because Parker admitted that he is in love with someone else. She's still in moving on process when she met Saint GDL. His holy name caught her attention. She fell for his consistency and charm, but she doesn't want to acknowledge it. She still has vague feelings to Parker and she doesn't want to enter in a relationship with him without clarifying her feelings to Parker.

They decided to give their relationship a chance. Kahit walang kasiguraduhan. He's willing to wait for her to totally get over with the past and embrace the future with her.

Santo, I am willing to be your Mary, your hermione, your beloved GDL, just be mine always ♥