Guy #29 Logan Griffin Torrealba

Logan Griffin Del Fierro Torrealba
in
Good Lips Series #3 Give in to you

author: jonaxx

Baby loglog. Ang lalaking nagpawala sa huwisyo ni Portia Cecilia Ignacio

Del Fierro cousins born to pleasure women. It's in their genes that their extreme hotness makes them really desirable. Rage Del Fierro can make your body burning with desire, Brandon Rockwell can make your lips tremble, and Logan Torrealba can make you scream with passion.

Sa tatlong magpipinsan, Logan GriffinTorrealba is the most interesting one, He's like a God's gift to women. His properly chiseled body almost like the work of Michaelangelo during Renaissance. His chiseled face and masculinity can make you forget everything. His full blast of his maleness can hit you like rays of blistening morning sun. Tulo laway ako sa kanya bes.

At ang dimple niya, God! It's like you're watching him kiss when he talks. Ewan ko ba sa lalaking ito ang palaging laman ng bar. He's the one night stand kind of guy before Portia came into his life. He doesn't do commitments. He only fuck and leave. Logan is not really up to emotional relationship.

Portia Cecilia is an epitome of a good daughter. She craves for love and attention from her parents. She fell out of love with his long time boyfriend,  Clyde, and she can't get out of the relationship. When their path crossed, Logan forgot the rules of one night stand. He did everything to take Portia again. One night with her isn't enough for him and his body craves for her taste. He offered her term of casual arrangement. No emotional attachment. Just pure lust.

They decided to hook up with no strings attached. When Portia finally realized she fell in love with him. She got scared, thinking he's just playing with her. She tried to end their arrangement when he confessed to her that he wanted a serious relationship with her.

It made her happy and confused at the same time for she discover that Logan is just using her as part of his revenge to her family.

Heartbreaking as it is, she decided to let go even if it means of putting her life into danger. She did everything to detached herself out of his life.  For the safety of her family and for her heart

Logan, I am willing to be your bedwarmer, your human heater, or your casual hook up, basta bigyan mo din ako ng isang cute na Beaumont Adams.