GUY #10 Angelo Gabriel Villegas

Angelo Gabriel Villegas
from
That Mighty Bond

author: BlackLily

Mr. Taxi Driver. Ang lalaking nagpatibok ng matris ni Ma. Remedios Asuncion Dimasalang.

A man who live and believe on an old adage that the one who doesn't appreciate his own roots wouldn't succeed. Angelo Villegas, is indeed, the man of your dreams. He's idealistic in terms of relationship, and self-preservation before marriage. A guy who loves to collect 20 peso bills in his wallet and a taxi driver who captured my heart.

Ang lalaking pa-virgin, I was so impressed kasi he's a real gentleman to handle a liberated and carefree woman like Mira. To my amazement, he was so good in speaking tagalog words, ang lalim, grabe! Para akong nasa kapanahunan ni Rizal pag naiisip ko si Gabriel.

Siya yun tipong kahit na akitin or maghubad ka pa sa harap nya, he wouldn't mind at all or he won't take advantage of you, unless you initiate it. So, Gabriel couldn't resist Mira and she succeeded in seducing him.

Naawa ako kay Gabriel when she keeps on turning down his marriage proposal. Kung ako siguro yun, I will gladly say YES but knowing Mira, she's not ready to settle down.
Kahit na nagpanggap lang si Gabriel at nalaman ang totoong pagkatao nya, di ko kayang magalit or masaktan. A real man knows how to admit their mistakes and learn from it. So, he did everything to win her heart again.

Gabriel knows how to respect and even it took him 5 years, he patiently wait for her because he's madly in love with Mira. And that's what a real gentleman is. 😍