Guy #30 Parker Yapchengco

Parker Yapchengco
in
Just the Benefits

beeyotch

Parker 'The Paker' Yapchengco, Breezy boy.

Complicated. That's the famous trademark of Parker Yapchingco. He's the mysterious and pa-cool  na Captain of soccer team. His cockiness is a part of his charm. In his lopsided grin that will make you fall in love with him.

Lalaking Paasa. He's a very secretive kind of person who always give lame excuses that will leave you with lies and doubts  but every pain and heartache was worth it. No matter how complicated the situation, you will never leave his side because he makes everything worth it. He's always worth every pang in the chest. Yung tipo ng lalaking isang lambing lang sa'yo ay matutunaw na ang puso mo. One hug from him and everything felt at ease again.

He will treat you like a princess, but there are times that he will make you feel lonely and unwanted but there's a huge reason behind everything. He may not be vocal with his feelings but he's willing to risk his life just to make you feel safe. He may not be the ideal guy you dreamed about, but there's something about him that make my heart beats erratically. 

Parker's Girl. Imogen Harrison hated the fact that she's in a secret relationship with Parker. She knew that Parker is in love with him but she doesn't have any idea why he can't display his affection to her publicly. She doubted his intentions and love. Until she meet the reserved nerdy guy, Shiloah Suarez.

It confuses her. Shiloah was there when she needed Parker the most. She yearned for happines and she found Shiloah . I won't blame Imo when she fell in love with Shiloah. She grew tired from all the heartaches and pain she had before.

I mean, Parker never give her reason to fight and stay because he's too busy protecting their relationship. He even sacrifices his happiness for her safety even it means of breaking his heart.

My heart cringed so hard that I can't totally move on after the revelation. Parker, his undying love and sacrifices are beyond exceptional that I could really feel the raging emotions of it. Nakakalula. Nakakamatay.

Parker babe, you're my favorite colossal mess.