GUY #6 Keiron Joshua Villareal

Keiron JoshuaVillareal
in
Epitome of Forever

author:  AilaMonica

Keironism/The Villareal Effect/ Lollipop bae

If you read the story, you will get infected with Keironism, a disease in which you'll get enticed with a certain alpha male named Keiron Joshua Villareal

Babe. He swept me off my feet with his playfulness and naughty disposition. Lakas maka instant eyegasm nung Trapezius at pectoralis muscles nya kapag naka topless siya. Yung pag eeyefvck nila palagi ni Dianne, ang hot lang. haha He's cool with everything plus, he's a football star player.

With Dianne's bitchiness, they are really meant to be. Para silang nagkakaclash palagi. May dala silang kakaibang kilig vibes.

Hindi siya mahilig magsabi ng flowery words. About what he feels, he just naturally show it. Walang pretensions.

He's being compared to his brother,
Keyden because they're totally different from each other. Keyden is mature enough to handle things in his own, medyo uptight nga lang. But with Keiron, he loves to express his feelings. He loves to brags his girl to everyone especially in social media.

The proposal thing happened on the football field? That's the best scene for me, kinilig talaga ako dun. (sorry for spoiling!) I guess, Dianne is so lucky enough to be loved by a guy like him.

With his infamous line, "You and me times infinity". Medyo gasgas na kasi ang 'I love you' so they invented words to describe how much they love each other. Kilig right?

If you're curious about this guy, read Epitome of Forever (Former Crossover) and you'll be smitten by their Villareal effect.