Guy #34 Gray Ivan Silvan

Gray Ivan Silvan
in
Detective Files
ShinichiLaaaabs

The Detective Conan of Bridle High. Abo. Filter. Graychan. Grayscale.

Somewhat like Sherlock Holmes, Gray has the ability to decode riddles and solve mystery cases. With his above superior IQ level of 127 and fluid intelligence, he can deliberate the deduction speech perfectly. I was amazed by his broad quantitative reasoning and comprehension. A  quote -spouting geek who can swept you off by his sweet and fancy words. But he find it hard to express his feelings towards Amber. Sometimes, his katorpehan really makes him look adorable. Kaya nauunahan na siya ni Cooler at Khael makaporma eh! 😂

It intrigues me more because he reminded me so much of Shinichi Kudo of Detective Conan, the japanese animated series about a high school detective who sometimes works with the police to solve cases that during an investigation, he is attacked by members of a crime syndicate and force him to ingest an experimental poison, but instead of killing him, the poison transforms him into a child. If you're an anime otaku, you'll probably love his character. I can imagine Shinichi in true form, my heart swells for joy.

For Amber Sison, Gray is just another pain in the ass. She's an adrenaline junkie, who loves to solve mystery cases along with Gray. They shared a lot of common interest which made them compatible with each other. She fancied Gray for his excellent deduction skills and intelligence.

They became partners in crime, aiming for justice and integrity to decipher  unresolved mystery cases. Every information in the story is a cliffhanger, that you should pay attention every little details because maybe you might missed anything about the case. The story is detailed and plot-wise, masasabi mo talaga na pinag'isipan ang kwento.

Gray, my Detective Conan, my Holmes, It's more than a mischief for me, It's because I'm falling. Falling for you. ♥️