Guy #26 Joshua Calyx Monteverde

Joshua Calyx De Asis Monteverde
in
His Everything
DisenchantedNow

Attention stealer. The apple of the eye. Ang engkantong hot na kargador sa palengke

Joshua Calyx Monteverde has a million ways to make you fall in love with him. You will love every features of his face.
With his smokin hot abs and juicy biceps, he really has the perfect looks that every single lady will be crazy for.

A guy who's willing to leave his family behind to chase the girl of his dreams. He descended from his extravagant and luxurious life just to be with Allison Cervantes.

For ten years, he'd been stalking the girl of his dreams. He got the chance to be with her, and that is to leave everything behind including his family to chase her. Allison hates stingy rich people. She promised herself not to get involved with them anymore.

Joshua De Asis started to make a move, he got a job as a hot tindero sa tindahan nina Allison. He went to the same university with Allison and he even entered the same class with her. He did everything to win her heart. They became closer until the both of them realize that they fell in love with each other.

Nagsisimula pa lang nilang buuin ang matibay na pundasyon ng kanilang relasyon nang dumating ang bagay na kinatatakutan ni Allison, isang taong mula sa kanyang nakaraan ang pilit na pumapasok ulit sa buhay niya.

And it makes him nervous, what will happen if Allison finds out that he pretended being someone else just to make himself closer to her? Will it change everything if she finds out that he's not the Joshua De Asis she think he is?

Joshua, I have a million ways to make you fall in love with me. 💕