Guy #40 Shun Kim

Shun Kim
of
Possessive Series

by CeCeLib

Hellion. Mr. Downright hot and Gorgeous Chinito. Hellboy ni Themarie

This retired FBI-agent has a wide range when it comes on getting information. With his great instinct and skills, he managed to accomplish his mission successfully. He has tons of connections, he would know your deepest and darkest secret in just a snap of his finger. His sniping and hacking abilities really impressed me. He can decode every data base in just one click. He is the kind of man that you'll never dream of lying because he'll know even before you spoke a lie.

With his chinky eyes and his natural red lips that makes every girl arousing with desire. Deadly sweet and mysterious. I don't know but I imagined Daniel Henney as him. There is something about Shun Kim that is really sexy. The way he handle himself like a pro. It's like you feel safe around him.

He has a soft heart for street kids. He supported them financially with the help of his canny and trickery prepositions. Everything for him has a price.

When it comes to women, he likes it quick and clean. No kissing, just fvcking. He dislikes getting close to someone. He has to guard his heart for he believes that once a person can weaken his walls, he can't let her go easily. He won't be able to forget her.

It happened when he met Themarie Alfonso. His heart got frenzied every time she's around. He's willing to give and pay everything for her touch. He did everything to gain her attention. There's something about her that he trusted her easily without any hesitations. His carnal needs for her is too strong than his need to focus on his mission.

She weakened the walls he built and manage to steal his heart. Akala niya ay sapat na ito para manatili sa kanya ang babaeng nagpapabaliw sa kanya. When he discovered something about her true identity, She left him without a trace. He tried to search everywhere but he couldn't find any single information about her.

He was devastated. What's the use of his great hacking skills and tons of connections if he couldn't find any information about the woman who robbed his sanity and his heart?

I worship the ground you walk on, hell boy, and I don't have any plan to change my religion.