GUY #44 Pantaleon Revamonte IV

Leon Revamonte the Fourth
from
Alegria Series: Ripped

jonaxx

Fourth. Loverboy ni Freya

Ang bunso ng Revamonte siblings at ang exclusive suitor ni Freya Cuevas. At first, Leon had trust issues. He plays with girls to avoid heartaches and to play safe, he conditioned himself through playing. Everything is just a game until he met Freya.

Basagulero, mabarkada at mainitin ang ulo. He likes to play dirty kaya laging nafo-foul out sa court. He's rude and snob to other girls but when it comes to her, he's being submissive and friendly. He doesn't believe in love but everytime she's around, he became a better version of himself. He made her the center of everything. Basta lahat para kay Freya.

I was really attracted to Leon the first time I read his story. The way he gaze will make you tremble and his semi-shaved head made him look more badass. O diba sinong hindi mahuhulog sa kanya?

His loyalty made him even more admirable, even he has trust issues, he still pursued Freya. He manipulated everything just to be closer to her. He may be bad but he's being true to his words.

When Freya set him free, I was so brokenhearted. She knew that Leon was still longing for his mom's presence but she decided to let him go and be with his mother. Kahit na nasasaktan siya. Pero mas masakit kay Leon, he made Freya his anchor of everything and yet, she just chose to let him go. Tapos nadagdagan pa ang misunderstandings. It swells my heart.

"I am every bad thing but I am true to my words."

Basta kahit anong gawin ni Leon, my heart is screaming his name. FOURTH! FOURTH! You can ripped my uterus if you want char haha