Guy#45 Nazareth Sarmiego

Nazareth Sarmiego
from
Under His Hoodie

bratmind

He's a big mystery that I want to solve, he's like a riddle that you need to comprehend in order to understand its deeper meaning. He appears to be bubbly, smiling all the time but I think it was just a facade, hiding his real emotions.

A mysterious guy under the gray hoodie who holds a myth, a curse which makes you heartbroken for the rest of your life. That you will never be get the love that you want when you let yourself involve to him.

For Hellary, it's just pure bull. It sounds theoritical with not enough evidences. Curious as she is, she tried to check whether it is true or not. She found him in the rooftop, alone with his pussy. lol

I was entertained with his flirty yet sweet remarks. Di ko alam basta kinikilig ako.Na kahit anong sinasabi niya, parang ang hot parin pakinggan. Grabe! He's a definition of a real man din. He'll comfort and listen to your problems, palaging nandiyan pag kailangan mo without any conditions. Tapos ang green jokes niya about his bird named pussy. Loko loko talaga. amp

Unfortunately, Hellary wasn't interested to anyone except Neo Trillajes. He's the only guy that she wanted to from the start. She did something crazy in order to be noticed by him.

He helped Hellary to be closer to Neo, leaving his heart broken. He fell in love with her, pero hindi niya ito pinilit. Tapos kung saan na nakuha na ni Hell ang puso ni Neo, she realized her true feelings to Nazareth.

Swear, I was torn between the two of them. Parang naiintindihan ko si Hellary kung bakit magulo ang puso niya. I adored Nazareth so much but my heart aches for Neo. Kung sana dalawa ang puso ko noh?

When the truth revealed, My heart sank. Di ko na maintindihan ang lahat. I was torn to being mad and being broken. I can't blame Nazareth, he planned something bad for Hellary but I know he had his reasons.

Grabe balde balde na naman ang iniyak ko. I don't know. Masakit pa rin. Despite his stained reputation, he still loves Hellary. Kahit na masira ang buong pagkatao niya, okay lang para kay Hellary even if it cost him his life.

Gusto ko rin makita ang bird niya na pag hinihimas, nagagalit. lol.