GUY # 42 Rylandrien Peter Armstrong

Rylandrien Peter Armstrong
from

Taste of Sky

VentreCanard

Pedro, the ruler and space adventurer of the universe... buzz lightyear of Behati.

Pedro. ..How can you forget this egoistic, flirt and arrogant space pilot? He is specialized in different aircrafts, name it and he knows it all. he has this extraordinary combative skills that can strategically manipulate the whole flock and abilities that will make himself fly in this fascinating galaxy. His icy blue eyes are perfect and captivating like a cloudless sky and ocean that sparkles with the sunlight's touch like it only meant for seducing women. He is really a commander with stares that will melt down his subordinates and his soft lips which is his most powerful weapon you've ever encounter.

He is made to protect the weakling, to defend his country and to rule the space. He made it believe that every life is worth risking like he was born to survive. He has this feeling of unfamiliar warmth and security that you can easily be hypnotized by his gaze. He has this relaxing voice that can soothe any kind of tiredness from someone. I can imagine him topless with 8-pack abs on his camouflage pants and combat shoes (hyperventilating...) OMGGGGG!

Lieutenant Behati Azalea Monzanto, a cold, beautiful, and literally badass woman who vowed for aviation was born to fight and to survive. A sucker for romance, she wasn't attracted to any man until her eyes laid to the most beautiful blue eyes she ever seen but her painful tragedy makes her skeptical for love and commitment.

She may be strong physically but deep inside, she's just a vulnerable woman who fears to be left alone in the end.

With dedication and loyalty, she set aside her emotions and fulfill her duties in defending her country. She never let her emotions distract her but everytime her eyes laid on him, it feels like she's flying in an endless sky... a familiar feeling of warmth, happiness and love.. stronger than anything in the world.

Oh my Pedro, fly me to the moon and let me rule your world. I love you from infinity and beyond.