GUY #4 Ares Adolf Consunji

Ares Adolf "Fvcking"  Consunji
from
Consunji Series

author: xxakanexx

The walking devirginizer, Ares "Bigbird" Consunji according to Batsheeba Madlang-Tao.

A face of a demi-god from the mighty Consunji, youngest son of Apollo and Lukas. He was born to pleasure women. He doesn't believe in love except from his parents story. Aside from that, he's a longtime fvck buddy of Batse's best friend, Cedes.

When Ares came out of the picture, I was like 'Woah! Another Christian Grey spotted'. He's like an authority that you should be following his orders, and he's a kind of guy who loves to go naked or wearing only boxer shorts while roaming the house. HAHA porn! Sexy body to die for! HAHA Natawa ako dahil mutual agad ang feeling nila for each other- hatred!

Naaliw ako kay Batse, promise! And I can't blame her for falling for Ares. He's a gift from above, for God sake! Katawan pa lang ulam na HAHA.

The funny part was noong nanood si Batse ng parang scandal yun, nakita nya ang mukha ng bestfriend niya kasama ang fvcking Consunji. Right after that moment, She realized that she's being caught by Consunji's mark. There were no dull moments when they're together. Parang kinikilig ako sa kanila.

I really admire Ares kasi hindi niya ikinahihiya na ipakita ang emotional side niya. Hindi din sya marunong magtago ng feelings niya, he's showy at dahil mahal niya ang isang babae, gagawin niya ang paraan para makasama ito.

Anyway, siya lang yata yun Consunji na medyo mabait, and he's willing to sacrifice his name for the sake of his love.

Go Bigbird!