GUY #17 Ali Mercadejas

Antonius Lienzo Mercadejas
from
Waves of Memories (Costa Leona #2)

Short for Ali. The  Water God of Costa Leona.

If myths were true, then i should say, Ali Mercadejas is the reincarnation of Poseidon, the God of the sea. He is a  fisherman from Carles who tried everything to gain back the memory of his wife, Thraia, who suffered from amnesia.

Nahuhumaling ako kay Ali. He's like a God's gift to every women, pero isa lang ang kinahuhumalingan nya, si Thraia. He was born rich but he never spoiled himself  thus, he tried everything to get things on his own to prove himself to his family.

He fell for Thraia from the moment he saw her  but she didn't feel the same way first. Thraia, on the other hand, is a lonely girl who loves to wander around, waiting to be noticed by her childhood friend, Ivo, whom she loved dearly.

But then, their path crossed that they decided to hang-out more often. As the time goes by, they still fell for each other even with all the flaws, until a tragedy happened.

'twas too overwhelming to witness how submissive Ali is to his wife . He will try everything to make her gain her memories from the past. I love how he wished and choose a simpler life with Aia,  he'd rather be with her than anything else.

I don't know why pero malakas talaga ang appeal ni Ali saken. He proved that nothing else will  make him happy except having Thraia in his life. At yun sexiness niya everytime he's alone with Thraia. Shiz!
He's burning with desire, bes! 🔥Kakainggit, promise! 💦