Guy #48 Uriel Mercadejas

Uriel Mercadejas
from
Costa Leona Series: After the Chains 
jonaxx

Unggoy Mercadejas and his aggressive flings. Alam ko na kung kanino nagmana si Zamiel. His ruthlessness and vulgarity, grabe. Kay Uriel niya pala nakuha.

He's manly and very intimidating. His aristocratic features really makes him more desirable, iyong tipong mapapatulala ka kaagad. He is an outdoor person who loves the thrill of adventure.

Lucianna Almodovar wasn't impressed by everything he had. She went to see Uriel Mercadejas, but she was turned off by his crude personality. She has the gut feeling of danger and uneasiness towards him. She heard rumors of him, having agressive ex-flings around their social circle. It's not a big deal, though. She doesn't like Uriel Mercadejas.

Sa araw-araw na nakakasama niya ito, mas lalong inaayawan niya but she doesn't want to disappoint Senyora Domitilla. Cian did everything to make peace with Uriel and started to be friends with him until a tragedy happened

Orianne is missing. It was a case of mistaken identity!

She was traumatized and she blamed Uriel for what happened. Costa Leona scarred her heart, and took away her freedom and peace of mind. She was scared for her safety and her family, tapos maririnig niyang buhay si Orianne at nakipagtanan sa lalaki!

She was fuming mad, she was traumatized for years pero it was all for nothing. She did everything since she deserved to know the truth even if it means of meeting Uriel Mercadejas again.

Natatawa ako sa bangayan nilang dalawa, tapos ang mga ginagawa ni Senyora to keep them close together. He's leaving me so much of good impression, kung ako kay Lucianna, magpapakasal agad ako kay Uriel. He did everything to win Lucianna back, even if it means of losing his pride and stalk her around, but she just offered her pure friendship. He doesn't want that but if it's the only way for him to be closer to her again. Magiging mabuti siyang kaibigan, but they ended up kissing each other. He even offered his Aston Martin as a gift for her. Sino daw ba ang matinong kaibigan ang magreregalo ng sasakyan? Siyempre, Uriel lang Malakas.

I was laughing really hard when Uriel keeps on mentioning about her having sex toys! Grabe ang kalat talaga nila. Haha

Sige, Uriel. Pwede mo rin akong maging sex toy. Haha