GUY #41 Hades Vesarius Riego

Hades Vesarius Riego
from
Costa Leona Series: Love in the Dark

jonaxx

Hades Vesarius Riego, a non-believer of pragmatic marriages is like a greek god and a warrior in every inch with his patrician forehead, narrowed nose, longer than usual damp hair and perfectly sculpted body which screams brutal and masculinity.

He looks so vicious and powerful with his protruding veins that is probably the result of his hard labor work and the glint of arrogance in his eyes na parang lalagnatin ka pag nakatitig siya sa'yo. Although he appears to be rude and scary, you will find him appealing that can make girls beg on their knees. I'm in love with him. He is willing to conquer death para lang makasama ang pinakamamahal niyang babae and that is the most romantic thing I have ever heard. Of all the Riegos, he is my favorite.

His smoldering eyes made my breathing erratic and his distinct accent made him more attractive. His blood shot eyes and clenching jaw gets me everytime. Tatak Jboys kasi kaya ang sexy tingnan pag naiimagine ko!

On the other hand, Felicia Valerio loves to flirt and socialize like a butterfly. Everyone adored her and boys flock on her way like a moth so enchanted by the bright light on a dark night. Her step mother taught her modern socialization and instilled to her mind that she should marry rich and retire early. However, men paraded to her but none of them caught her attention not until this dark mysterious construction worker came to her life.

Good thing, she is a well-trained flirt and socializing with boys is her expertise.
She finds him really interesting that she wanted to know him better despite their social differences. She confessed and visited him almost everyday at work trying to persuade him. She even ask her father for his promotion but to her dismay, he turned out to be someone she never thought he is. He is ENGINEER HADES VESARIUS RIEGO, the most influential and the heir of the company where her dad is working.

To save herself from embarrasment, she declined all his social invitations to forget him entirely. Will she manage to avoid him forever?

Hades, you're the light to my darkness, my inevitable future, my Riego. Pwede mo bang ibigay sa akin ang last name mo?My uterus is ready for a dozen of your children. LOL

Dadapa na ba ako, Hades?