Guy #35 Ace Craige

Ace Craige
from
Hell University /Chasing hell

KnightInBlack

Supremo. Alas. Darling ni Zein Shion

He's the supreme student council President, he has the power to give merciless punishments for every student who dare to break the rules. Behind his nerdy looks lies the evil within, but it slowly fading out everytime he's with Zein.

He is the heartless Supremo and a rule manipulator, he doesn't care if he break his own rules, just to save her from death. Even if it cost him to lose his power and position.

He's making me breathless with his flowery words and  encouragement. He has this charm that every girls would follow his command without hesitation. Yung isang tingin niya lang ay mapapasunod ka nya.  People tend to find him scary as hell but for Zein, he's just a normal guy who is afraid of cats.  He  never failed to show his affection to the one he loves.

I want to hear his voice whenever he calls her darling. Cute lang eh. Then, the moment he ripped his clothes off during the pageant and Zein couldn't help but to drool over him. Gosh. Oxygeeeeeeen please.

Literally speaking, Hell university is a school of a living hell. A university where people tend to kill each other like survival of the fittest. Matira matibay kumbaga. Pinamumunuan ito ng mga malalakas na mga pinuno at ng top 10 students nito. Their fate depends on their ranking. Kung sino ang mataas, siya ang may higher chance na makakaligtas.

Zein Shion accidentally enrolled herself and her friends in Hell University. She doesn't want to get herself into trouble that she decided to quit but it's too late. They can't get themselves out of the university, and the only chance to survive is to get herself in the ranking list of top 10 students.

But how can she survived  in this rule of survival when everyone who participated includes the dangerous bad blood gang, Devil Warrior God and the guy she loves the most? Will she able to fulfill her mission?

Rated SPG, Striktong patnubay ni Supremo ang kailangan.