Guy #27 Ian Lexus Estillore

Ian Lexus Estillore
in
Owned by a Speed racer

Ang Pedro ni Maria. Baby ni Daze.

patyeah

The Half Italian speed racer slash pintor na may nunal sa kaliwang pisngi ng pwet. A guy who can ride to your immaturity, loves to drive you into confusion with his cryptic  messages, and the one who can tamed the brat. That's Ian Lexus Estillore.

He loves the thrill, the extremeness and sudden bliss of moments whenever he's with her bella signorina Daze Alessaina Monteverde. I just really adore him so much. His mushy sweet words that probably swept you off your feet. My heart loses sanity whenever he does that sweet gestures making Daze feel like she's the luckiest girl in the world. He would braid her hair, polish her nails, do piggy back, go shopping with her or even treat her on a date in a multicolored hot aired balloon. Isn't that sweet?

He's a total package of a guy that every girls dreamed about. A kind of boyfriend that you will need for the rest of your life.

Daze Alessaina Monteverde. Her name screams elegance, class and dignity. But she doesn't care about it. All she wanted  is to have Ian Lexus in her life.

Hamla ikat. She chased him and she won the race against the speed racer. Lexus fell for her despite of her flaws and childish antics.  He loves her too much that he would do everything just to make her happy.

Everything went well, when he suddenly realized that Daze started to neglect her studies. That the relationship they had affects her studies. That's why, He decided to let go and give herself a time to grow and accomplish her dreams by herself. He doesn't want to be the hindrance of her success. He believes that there will be a right time for everything. All they need to do is to wait for that perfect moment.

PS: I love how he surprise Daze with his paintings. Gosh! He's the sweetest boyfriend ever. At yung Mole time nila. 😍

Ian, you will always be the finish line in my every race. Si chiama Amore. 💕