Guy #21 Troy Ezekiel Salazar

Troy Ezekiel Salazar
from
Training to Love
jonaxx

Mr. Araw araw may dalaw. Master of Seduction. Astroboy ni Trisha

Sino ang hindi nakakakilala sa rich kid ng Le Marcelle na mahilig magselfie ng naka dirty finger habang background ang famous Eiffel tower?

No one can beat this master of seduction, Troy Ezekiel Salazar. A typical rich kid who loves to mingle with girls, loves to brags himself and loves to roam around with his topless body in 30th floor of Le Marcelle. In his flirty killer smile and kagat labi, women tends to go crazy over him. That is how you define Troy Ezekiel Salazar. His V-line makes me wanna puke rainbows. Halik pa lang niya, nakakalasing na.

The Art of seduction.

Trisha Roncesvalles tried to blackmailed him desperately to accept her internship in Le Marcelle. She got the job and she became closer to her ultimate crush, Jayden but she doesn't know how to make him notice her.

The master of seduction came to the rescue. He taught her about the art of seduction. She taught him how to love.
And her kissess are his addiction.

What will happen if the master of seduction get caught by his own trap everytime he's kissing her? What if he fell for her art of seduction instead?

Semper fidelis, Mi amore Troy.  ♥