Guy #33 Zamiel Mercadejas

Zarrick Amiel Mercadejas
from
Costa Leona Series: What lies beneath the sand

jonaxx

Zamiel. Ang Public f-cker ng Costa Leona.

Basta Mercadejas, Marahas. Their surename screams elegance, class and power. Coming from an influential and powerful clan from Costa Leona, this Mercadejas bachelors can make any girls devour them with keen pleasure.

My favorite Poseidon, Ali Mercadejas, with his submissive stance for Thraia really makes your heart go wild. Ivo Mercadejas, with his unsullied image and good looks, he can probably make you fall for him. Kajik Mercadejas, the free spirited guy who never settled to one place and loves to wander around. He can fulfill your gratifications. Zamiel Mercadejas, with his ruthless seduction and enticing touch that probably makes you succumb with desire.

Aside from Ali, Zamiel Mercadejas is my bias wrecker, you will have that feeling of contentment pag katabi mo siya na ayaw mo na siyang bitawan pa. Yung tipong handa kang magpatali sa kanya habang buhay.His ruthlessness and vulgarity buried deeply in my heart. Ang galawan niyang tipong nanunuot sa kaibuturan ng aking puso at kaluluwa.

He has this weird fetish for public fcking and he wanted to make Ashterielle pregnant. God. Di ko maabsorb ang Terasa at buhangin moment nila. Pati sa kabayo. Nakakaloka.

He fancied Ashterielle Seraphina Zaldua the moment she was introduced as his fiancee during their engagement party. He was hesitant at first, but when he finally get to know her, he realized how much he wanted to marry and to start a family with her. Her simple affection makes him madly in love with her.

Ace is just a little girl who wanted to reach her dreams. She was deprived for money and education by her step mother. She wanted it so bad that she decided to do something ridiculous for the sake of money. She pretended to be Zamiel's fiancee, Daniella .

When her identity revealed, her chaotic life started to take over leaving her in bittersweet misery. She never lose hope thus, she did everything to achieve her dreams even it means of giving up her painful past.

She was about to move on, when Zamiel messed up her life again. He offered her money and he thought of her as an escort service. She was insulted but a part of her longing for his touch. She hated him but deep in her heart, she still has feelings for her ruthless Zarrick Amiel.

Zamiel, Feelings fade away, but my feelings for you doesn't fade. No matter how hard I try. ♥️