Guy #46 Philodemus Elton Treveron

Philodemus Elton Treveron
from
Deceret #1 His Lips on my neck
hanmariam

He's not just a man from Gadara, nor an epicurean philosopher or a poet. He's a Greek God gifted with extraordinary skills in music, and art of seduction. His cold eyes and lethal stare, screaming of sex and pleasure which makes the girls naturally flock unto him. His raspy baritone voice seeping in every vein, in every cell of your body.

Tensed jaw. Dark expression. Raspy voice, and his iconic pierced tongue. That's the Philomedus Effect. The man is of power and authority. He has this intimidating and cold aura which gives you an bad impression at first but when you finally get to know him, you will realize how sweet and sentimental this guy is.

With his fingers expertly plucking the strings of his guitar, hearing him singing is like luring the female population to succumb to this notorious rockstar with desire and pleasure. He's definitely a walking sin.

How could a man like him be so good in everything? From his music, to cooking, and to pleasuring a woman. Everything about him is enthralling. It feels that a man like Philodemus deserved to be worship and to be treated like a king. Tipong luluhuran mo talaga para lang angkinin siya. Huhu pati ahas niya e mapapaluhod ka talaga.

Storm Iona Roman is a lonely, pitiful girl and she's really out of his league but there is something about her that fascinates him. Despite of her rough childhood and brokenness, she still hold a gentle and kind heart. Nakakakilig! He was very patient and gentle to Storm, he did everything to mend her broken heart by offering his love instead. They were like two broken souls mending each other's pain and flaws.

If I were Storm, I'll definitely give up everything for this guy, he's worth all the trouble and love in this world.

I can be your shortie, your tempestas, your eudaimonia, my rockstar. Your body is my wonderland.