Guy #37 Clegane Ismael Alameda Cordova

Clegane Ismael Alameda Cordova

from

Her First and lust

(Campbell Series 4)
CengCrdva

Clay. Baby boy ni Maddy

The hottest rebel guitar vocalist of the band, FTB. Kalahi yata to ni Wade Rivas e. He has this charm that makes every girls go crazy over him. From his hard pecks down to his define abs and to his  lip and tongue piercing that makes him so damn sexy. His eyes are like stars in a dark sky. His deep and smooth voice is like music in my ears, yung nanunuot sa puso mo ang bawat pagbigkas niya ng kanta. It went straight to my heart even my soul. You will be under his spell when you hear his hypnotizing voice. You can hear ovaries exploding as you picture him singing.

He's a complete hearthrob. A kind of guy you'll love to date with. He'll give you cute surprises, go horse back riding with you on your date, serenades you, gives you one thousand eight hundred twenty five bouquet of flowers just to forgive him, takes you on a date behind the sunflowers and under the stars. He's a kind of guy that will give you butterflies in your stomach. Tingin nya palang, manginginig ka na.

Everyone has flaws and downfalls, too. For Clegane, Hurting the one he loves is his greatest downfall and he regretted it. Pero kahit na may ginawa siyang kasalanan, My heart beats erratically by his sincere words and efforts. Yung tipong isang sorry lang, malulusaw  na ang galit mo.

For Maddison, falling in Love is not her cup of tea. She knows how to wrap men around her fingers. She struggled a lot that she became skeptical about it. Until she met Clegane and she hated his guts. She hated everything about him, his piercing, his voice, his fame, his smoking habit...everything.

She got all the attention she wanted when Clegane confessed to her. He admitted that he likes her pero hindi siya niligawan. Hindi nito nilagyan ng label ang relasyon nila and she's satisfied with that. Afterall, she doesn't need love.

Clegane did everything to pursue Maddison, serenading and claiming her in front of everyone. And my heart hurts for a while, Pengeng isang Clegane, please.

Will Maddison be able to feel the love she longed for?

If Life is love... Then life is all about Clegane.