GUY #14 Rozen Gaiser Elizalde

Rozen Gaiser Elizalde
from
Heartless

Author: jonaxx

The Sexy Beast for Coreen

Just like Katy Perry song, Hot n' Cold, this is what my description would be for Elizalde Brothers. Hot represents Rozen Gaiser Elizalde.

Rozen is annoyingly cute, funny and naughty when it comes to Coreen Samantha Aquino. Kung saan si Coreen, asahan mong nandoon din si Rozen. He loves to annoy and tease her. Coreen is in love with her bestfriend's brother, Noah Elizalde for a longest time. She did everything to make him notice her but she failed. Reina's other brother, Rozen, offered her some help- in one condition- to date him for a month!

Sh agreed because she's desperate to be with Noah. They went out for a secret date until she discovered something from him.

On the other hand, Rozen is a type of guy you'll love to be with, he will make you feel special and he's willing to do everything just to make you feel secure, even though you can't control the other girls to drool over him. He has this charming effect which captures the heart of girls, plus his ear piercing, na nakakadagdag ng appeal! 🔥

He's a kind of person whom you can depend to, hindi ka niya iiwan sa ere unless you want him too. He's selfishly in love with Coreen that whatever it takes, he's willing to fight just to win her heart. Kahit na kapatid niya pa ang magiging kaagaw niya.

Coreen left him and it was so devastating. He thought of moving on but he couldn't forget her.

A man who can't be move, as they say. Ilang taon na ang lumipas at tanging si Coreen pa din ang mahal niya.

He's selfish but the love he had for Coreen is too overwhelming na parang ang swerte nito sa kanya. Madaya nga siya maglaro pero kung si Coreen lang naman ang prize niya, he's taking the risk even on the verge of breaking his heart.

Sexy beast, angkinin mo din ako! bigyan mo din ako ng "Owned by an Elizalde" shirt ♥