Such the weirds

" Ssul.. wake up now..", Bo reum treid to wake up the sleepyhead, Choi Sulli.

" 5 more minutes..Unnie..", Sulli raised her palm without opening her eyes.

" No. You can't. Today is first day of your work.", Bo reum insisted. As soon as Sulli heard 'work', her sleepy eyes were rounded like an owl's eyes.

" Omo! I almost forgot that. Unnie, please prepare for me a suitable suit for job.. I'm going to shower.", said Sulli jumping out of her bed.

Then she ran towards the bathroom with the messing hair, Bo reum was left chuckling at her childish manner.

After taking a quick shower, she got dress which Bo reum prepared for her. Then she combed her hair and put thin make-up on her bare face. Then she headed to downstairs, to dinning room, where Choi Cheol Ho and Oh Yeon Soo were already in.

" Good morning, dad.. Good morning, Autie..", Sulli greeted the olders with her smile.

" Ssul.. you're late..", said Choi Cheol Ho, her dad, with his usual poker face.

" I'm sorry, Dad. I stayed up late last night..", said Sulli politely.

" .. Ok.. Don't be late again.. From today on, you'll be an employee of Choi's Empire. You're not a kid anymore..", said her dad.

" Yes, Dad.", then Sulli started having her breakfast.

" ..Sulli, be careful at your job. Don't make too mistakes, ok?", said Yeon Soo, her stepmother.

" Yes, Autie..", Sulli smiled at her.

" Ssul.. Until when you keep calling her 'Autie'? .. You should call her 'Mom'..", said her dad.

" It's ok.. Let her call me as she wants...", because of her stepmother's defending, Sulli smiled a bit.

Although Sulli didn't hate her stepmother, she was still unable to call her 'Mom' like she did to her real mother, who had died since she was 6. At 19 of her age, her dad Choi Cheol Ho, remarried to Oh Yeon Soo. Oh Yeo Soo was not a single either, she had a daughter named Seo Yuna, who was born by her and her first husband. Yuna is in the same age with Sulli, she was not now in the Korea. She was then living in Canada since she was 21.

Sulli went to The Angel Company with the bus. She went to her family's company, but she didn't want others to know about that she was the daughter of Choi's Empire. She just went there to work as a normal employee.

While she was walking to the company buliding from the bus-stop, a car passing beside her. Since there was a puddle cause of the rain, the passing car caused her skirt wet a bit.

" Yah!, how are you driving? Stop there, now!!!", she yelled at the car. But the car was still going without hearing her.

Being a sensitive girl, she took out her left flat-shoe and threw it to the car. Her shoe directly hit and the back of the car.

" Ha!", Sulli smiled evilly as soon as the car stopped.

She walked towards the car and picked up her shoe, put it on again. Then she knocked the window beside the driver seat. The window dropped slowly revealing a handsome figure.

" How are you driving?", asked Sulli putting her hand on her hip.

" Why? Did my car hit you?", asked the man coldly.

" It's.. not like that.. But still, my skirt is wet because of you.", said Sulli but she got nothing from him, except a scoff. He took something out of his bag and then he handed the money to her.