My Feelings

" What are you to me?? ... I won't answer that question.. But.. you've to understand me.. Do you realize my heart..?", asked Kai, looking straight into her eyes. Unknowingly, Sulli nodded her head like a little girl who doesn't know about love. A smile was created on his lips and pulled her into his arms.

" Don't cry.. If you cry, your tears are seeping into my heart like an acid..", said Kai, stoking her hair. Sulli leaned on his shoulder comfortably, arms wrapping around him like he doing to her.

What is their relationship...?

" Excuse me?.. I've something to announce to all..", these were the first words that Kai and Sulli heard as soon as they entered the hall. All of the audience gave attention to Mr. Choi Cheol Ho, who was standing on the stage.

" To be honest, my daughter came back from Canada last few days ago.. She's now working in our company, 'The Angel'.. ", said Cheol Ho. The people started whispering each other, about that news.

" She's .. no other than .. Seo Yuna, the new employee of Design Group.", almost all the people gasped after hearing it. Yuna and Yeo Soo climbed up to the stage with the grins and stood beside Cheol Ho. Sulli felt a bit sad, when she saw her dad with others as a family, not with her and her mom. For Kai, he was totally shocked and confused at the same time. He was sure Yuna's father was already passed away since her childhood.

" I can bet you all confused with this fact..", Cheol Ho spoke again.

" In fact, she's my wife's daughter. That's why her first name is Seo.. But I want to plead it all... Don't think it, mess.. She's one of the daughters of Choi Empire, no matter what..", said Cheol Ho.

" So you don't have the real daughter..? Although we know that you're remarried to Ms. Oh, we can't find your identity before that..", asked one of the reporters.

" .. Yes.. I have my own daughter..", said Cheol Ho. Yuna and her mom started to feel annoyed. They were revealing about her, but people were interested only in that real daughter of Chois.

" So who is it?", Sulli felt her blood reached to the top of her head after hearing this question. She saw her dad looking at her, who was standing beside Kai. Being a realizable person, Cheol Ho decided not to make Sulli more nervous.

" .. I'm sorry but I can't reveal about her, now.. I need to respect her decision since she still doesn't want to show up as my daughter.. She still needs time to be ready..", said Cheol Ho. Finally, Sulli could find a way to breathe.

Yuna took the steps forwards, to the microphone.

" Hello, everyone.. I'm Seo Yuna.. I'm one of the staffs of 'The Angel' .. So please take good care of me.. I promise I won't do anything for ruining the dignity of Dad.. I'll try my best to raise the dignity of 'The Angel' as Dad's daughter.", said Yuna trying to get the interest on her. The people started to clapping for her.

" .. Ok.. Let's continue to enjoy the party..", said Cheol Ho.

" Sulli, what you prepared for the Design Show?", asked Eunji.

" I'm still thinking about it..", Sulli smiled at her.

" Eee.. Whatever you do, you're the one who can get the reward.. since we can't reach your smart designs..", said Eunji. Yuna glanced at Sulli who was just smiling at Eunji's words.

" What'll be the reward?", Jihoo suddenly came into their frame.

" There.", Eunji pointed to Kai's room.

" What do you mean by that?", asked Sulli, what's gonna to Kai?

" The one who wins this contest will be the leader of this Design Group.", said Eunji.