Pains

" She's pregnant.", the exciting tone couldn't be hid from his voice as he slipped these words out.

" Really!?", Yugyeom was the first one who could respond them. " Yeah. It's been 5 weeks.", Kai replied with a smile. For Sulli, she could be only blushing.

" Congratulation, Hyung!", the boys did the high five with each grin.

" We're happy about this, Sulli.", Mi Sook said with a smile. " Yes, Mom.", she returned the smile back. Then they all turned their heads to the only person, Mi Rim who was still caring for her meal.

When she noticed the eyes on her, she stopped eating and gave a look at them. " What?".

" Won't you say anything for us?", Kai asked. Mi Rim sighed and rolled her eyes over, " Well.. Congratulation? What's so special about the pregnancy? Every married women can be pregnant.".

" Noona.", Kai called her as a sign after noticing how his wife's face fell.

" Ok. Ok. I gave up for this one. Ok? Congratulation, Sulli. I'm happy sincerely for you two.", she said looking at Sulli with a smile. Maybe, it was her first time to be treated well by the elder since after their marriage.

Sulli smiled and replied, " Thanks.", that made Kai smile finally.

" Ok. I find peace here. Let's promise that our family will be happy for the sake of the God blessing in her womb.", Yugyeom said cutting the conversion before it turned into a drama again.

" Ok. Noona. You can't ask her to do the chores anymore. My wife is prenant now.", said Kai pulling Sulli to his side.

Mi Rim scoffed and answered, " I'm not used to see the cheesy moments.".

▪▪▪▪▪

Kai felt nausea while having their breakfast. He immediately got up and ran into the restroom that made all look at him.

" What's wrong with Hyung?", Yugyeom asked.

" Is he sick, Sulli?", asked Mi Sook.

" I don't know well..", she answered and dropped the chopsticks down.

Suddenly, Mi Rim let a loud laugh out while the others were thinking about Kai's behaviour. At that time, Kai came back while hitting his chest.

All looked at Mi Rim who was hardly laughing, " It's morning sickness.".

" Yes? Morning sickness? It shouldn't be for me?", Sulli asked. And Kai sat beside her again.

" Sometimes, it happens to the husbands. Hah. How good! Kim Kai, you're doomed.", Mi Rim said. Mi Sook and Yugyeom laughed silently.

" Thanks, Kai.", Sulli teased. Kai just growled, " What the..".

▪▪▪▪▪

" What do you want to eat?", he asked while walking along the park.

" Nothing.", she smiled.

" Are you sure? You didn't eat well at the lauch earlier. Only me ate much.", Kai said.

" Of course, you have to eat well. You're the one who is pregnant.", Sulli teased him and chuckled.

" Aish, seriously.. Whatever.. Tell me if you need something, ok?", he asked.

" So.. Now, carry the queen to her castle.", she changed her face expression into a hardened one.

Kai smirked and, " Right away, My Queen.", then smiled. He then piggybacked Sulli, " Are you ready, My Queen?".

" Yeah, My King.", she wrapped her arms around his neck from back. Then Kai started walking with her on his back. It was so peaceful.

▪▪▪▪▪