His Departure

Sulli couldn't sleep even for a while and the morning came with her eyes opened. She walked towards the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror and her hand landed on her flat tummy.

' It's my weakness that I can't give birth to his baby.. It's not his fault even if he got a child with another woman outside.. It's all because I'm lacking..'

Sulli chose to put all the faults on herself and tried to forgive him. As she said, she believed his love for her. Kai had already done many for her. All of his words and actions were never failed her to believe his love.

A teardrop on her cheek made her realized that she loved him so much. They had already fought against many things just to save their love. Now was just a part of it. Seo Yuna is someone they needed to face no matter what because she was his love once before.

Sulli has the greatest heart and she had to forgive all. She had to ignore all the pains because she loves him.

•••••

She turned to look at the door when she heard it opened. She had already expected to see Kai there and now he was really standing, looking at her.

He walked towards her who was standing at the balcony. And he grabbed her wrist while saying, " Let's go back.".

But Sulli didn't move even a bit that made him to look back to her.

" I can't.", did she know that her reply squeezed his heart hardly? Of course, she didn't know. If she knew, she would never do like this to him.

" You should let me explain at least..", he said while loosening his grip around her wrist.

" You don't need to explain because I don't need any explanation for that.. I believe you .. I believe that you love me..", Sulli replied staring right into his eyes.

" Then why? ", his face was revealed that he was sick of pain.

" I need some time.. because I'm a girl either.. I've heart to suffer.. I can't ignore all of those in short time just because I love you.. Anyway, I need time.. So let me be alone until I will be ready for you again..", she said and held his hands.

He pulled her more and engulfed her within his arms. Sulli felt her heart was aching when she felt his arms around her again. " I'm sorry..", he said while trying to show his love throughout his embrace.

•••••

Kai was out of energy. In all every eye, 'The Angel' is his responsibility. But no one couldn't see how hard he tried. How tired he was just to save it. Now, he wanted to give up if it's not because of the girl he loves.

" Ms. Seo had already given up. But Mrs. Choi is still running to get the CEO status.. She is confident enough to take this place as soon as you leave.. ", the manager said waiting for Kai to sign on some documents.

" Seo Yuna gave up already? You know the reason?", Kai asked.

" No. All of the stockholders were quite shocked when Mrs. Choi announced Ms.Seo's departure from the group. Now, all of the shares that Ms. Seo owned is in the hands of Mrs. Choi.", the manager explained.

Kai felt something wrong here, Yuna isn't someone who would give up easily. She didn't even give up when he is already married with Sulli. But now, it's too fast. 

They were trying to do something or there was something around them?

He didn't feel good about her sudden departure.