Fate

" No. I don't want to do it.", Sulli refused while avoiding his eyes.

" Sulli.", he sighed.

" I said no, Kai. I don't wanna do the thing that is not particular.", she said and chewed her lower lip.

" Then what do you want to do? It's not easy to get someone's that can fit with your body. And isn't it better with the fact that I'm the one?", he asked.

" I don't want it because you are the one.", she turned to face him after being impatient. He could see her being almost angry with him, by looking at her eyes. " Why can't you understand it? I hate the most you are sacrificing for me..", her voice a bit softened.

" What's wrong with that?", he asked back. " Tell me, Sulli. What's wrong with that fact? If this is compared to your sacrifices, this may be nothing. And it's not like I'm giving you my life. I just want to share my life with you.", he said. Sulli could feel her heart burning just with the words he said. She knew he loved her. But she didn't believe in fate anymore. What if their miracle goes wrong?

" But what if, Kai..?", her eyes softened on him as his eyes said like begging her to give up.

" 'What if' is not now. But well, you wanna say about ' what if '? Then what if you die suddenly? Then what do you want me to do? Regretting for the rest of my life because I didn't give it to you while I could?", he said while controlling his high note. He sighed calming himself down and walked towards her who was sitting on the bed as usual.

She lifted her head up as he held her hands, and he felt so broken to see her weakness. " Believe me, Sulli.. We are going to be happy after some hard times. I am in the normal state to save you, and I don't think I can survive alone if I can't save you.. There is already the water in front of you and you just need to drink it while you need it.", he said.

" I am afraid, Kai..", she said and her tears dropped one by one.

" I'm here. I promised many times that I would make you happy forever. But all of those were broken.. So let my promise be beautiful in your soul. At least this once..", he sighed. Then he continued for the last time, " If you die, .. I die too..".

Because Sulli lived inside his heart, and if she stopped living once, he would die too.

•••••

Yuna decided to visit Sulli as she came for her own checkup. She walked along the way with her eyes roaming around to look for the room. She smiled as her sight landed on the name tag ' Choi Sulli ' on a certain door.

She took a few steps forwards and landed her hand on the handle to open the door. But before she could open the door, she first looked inside through the small window on the door. And the scene broke her heart.

Kai was drying her hair with the towel and Taeoh was singing and dancing to her. The parents both smiled looking at the cute actions of the small boy. Yuna couldn't hear what Sulli said to Taeoh, but she could see that Sulli clapped.

Then Kai said something to the happy Taeoh and the kid disappeared from the sight she could see. After a moment, Kai stopped drying her hair and moved to Taeoh who came back with a glass of water.

Taeoh gave the glass to Sulli and Kai took something out of the drawer. It was her medicine. Sulli took it with water after he had placed them on her palm.