That person

"Grandmom!", Kai and Sulli woke up from their deep slumber because of that yelling and the sound of the slided door opening.

The owner grandmom came out of the kitchen as soon as she heard her grandson's voice. " What's wrong?", she asked worridedly.

" Look at them.. They're terribly cute..", he said pointing at Kai and Sulli, who was sitting, interlacing hands, half-sleeping.

" Woohyun, they're sleeping. Don't disturb them..", Grandmom said. Sulli's eyes opened slowly and looked at the child and grandmom.

" Oh.. Noona's awake.", Woohyun exclaimed.

" Oh.. If the boy's awake, come to take the breakfast.", said Grandmom. Sulli felt heat over her face, being looked by others in like that situation.

" Yeah, Grandmom.", she said, sheepishly. Then the grandmom closed the door back and left with the kid.

Sulli looked at Kai, who was still closing his eyes, holding her hand tightly.

" Kai.. Wake up..", she said shaking his hand. Suddenly, Kai pulled her into his arms and wrapped his free hand aroud her.

Sulli was shocked, " Wh-What are you doing..?", she felt her heart was about to explore.

" For a while.. Let's stay like this..", Kai said with his husky voice.

Sulli didn't know if she should stay this or not. The half of her was happy, but the other half stopped her to be with him.

" I .. I want to be with you every morning when I wake up..", said Kai. Sulli feels warmth whenever he embraced her. Although they're not strangers anymore, Sulli still feels nervous, butterflies in her stomach, her heart beating crazily, even when she thinks about him. .. So she has no doubt, about that, she loves him... But they're meant to be together by the fate..?

" Are you two the newlywed couple?", asked Grandmom. Sulli and Kai stopped eating and looked at each other awkwardly.

" No.. we're not married yet.. But she's my girlfriend..", Sulli didn't deny his words, but hiding her blushing face.

" Oh.. Hyung's good sense over girls.. You got a pretty girl.", said the 8 years old kid.

" Right? She's really beautiful?", Kai smiled, looking at Sulli who was blushing madly.

" Yes.. Actually, I want to marry Noona if I grow up.", said Woohyun, his grandmom and Sulli chuckled over the little boy.

" It's not right, boy.. You can't marry her. Only I can.", said Kai, ruffling his hair.

" Oh.. That kid is really cute, isn't he?", said Kai, looking at Woohyun, who was eating his meal with mouthful.

" You love kids?", Sulli asked in disbelief.

" Of course. Who don't love kids? .. Kids are all adorable..", said Kai.

" I didn't think that a cold man like you can love kids..", said Sulli, and drank her water.

" If you can have my baby, I love that kid more.", said Kai, teasing. Sulli split the water out because of his words.

" Yah!", but she got nothing from him, except laugh.

" Thanks for a night and meal.", Sulli and Kai bowed at the grandmom.

" Welcome.. I hope you can visit to us again..", the grandmom smiled at them.

" Yes.. .. Woohyun, Bye!", said Sulli, waving at the kid, smiling.

" Bye. Noona and Hyung.. Have a nice day..", said Woohyun and bowed at them.