Let's Try

" What?", Mr. Choi couldn't believe what his daughter just said. Sulli and Kai just ducked their heads down. Minhyuk looked at them with the surprising look.

" Choi Sulli, you are getting my indignity? Are you out of your mind?!", he yelled at his daughter.

" I'm sorry, Dad..But I can't marry a guy whom I don't love.. I only love Kai..", said Sulli looking at her dad. But she knew herself how much she was nervous.

" What?!", he took his glass dimensional name tag on the table and threw it to her. But within a blink, Kai pulled her and turned his back to that.

" Ah.", he whined in pain silently when that heavy glass hit on his back. Then the glass dropped on the floor and broke.

" Kai!", Sulli pulled him from her and looked at him, " Are you ok?", she asked worriedly. Kai nodded, but he knew well he couldn't bear that pain long.

" Dad, you can hurt me if you want. But don't touch him like this!", she almost yelled at her dad, that was her first time to attack him back. At the whole of her life, she stepped on the way which her dad drew. But now is different. She couldn't follow him anymore.

" Choi Sulli.. You..", he held his neck because his blood boiling. Minhyuk went to him and calmed him down.

" Choi Sulli.. You're even my daughter? .. How can you say like that? .. You make all a mess. In front of Minhyuk, your fiancé, you said you loved another man. You've no brain? If you have someone else to love, you shouldn't accept this engagement. But now, what? You love him? It's so ridiculous, Choi Sulli..", said Cheol Ho.

" I'm sorry.. C.E.O.. This is all my faults.. I can accept all which you want.. But please, at this once.. Let us.. I love your daughter, C.E.O..", said Kai, facing her father.

" .. Yeah, Mr. Choi.. I'm the witness.. I know how they love each other.. Let them be..", said Minhyuk. That's not what all expected for.

" You know it, Minhyuk? ", asked Cheol Ho, shockingly.

" .. Yeah.. I know.. They've fallen in love since 3 months ago, maybe, more than this.. And Kai left her for a whole month, because he knows well how much differences between them.. Sulli was suffuring too much at that time, that's why she accepted me as her fiancé..", said Minhyuk seriously. Cheol Ho eyed the couple, still with the anger.

" Leave. Get out of my sight.", said Cheol Ho and turned his swivel chair to give his back on them. Kai sighed in frustration because he couldn't do anything for her.

" Just leave for now.", said Minhyuk without a sound. Sulli nodded and gave him a thin smile as she felt grateful to him.

Sulli and Kai left the room together, but as soon as they opened the door, they saw Yuna and her mother at the door, eardropping them.

" What are you two doing here?", Sulli asked with a frown.

" .. What to do, Sulli? .. Although I want to bless for you two, it seems there won't be no reason for you to get it.", said Yuna, folding her arms in front of her chest.

" Don't worry. Just wait.. There is no reason for Dad to refuse Kai.. We all know how he admires Kai..Now.. he's just upset with me.. Let's wait and see, Dad will allow us..", said Sulli and left with Kai but after giving a glare to the daughter and mother.

" She's right, Yuna.. I've heard once that Choi Cheol Ho will let her.. if it's Kim Kai. ", said Oh Yeon Soo.

" No way. All of the men, why it must be Kai?", said Yuna angrily.

" Why? .. Why are you so upset at so sudden?", asked her mom.

" .. Kai's the one whom I dated before I left to Canada..", said Yuna.