Father and Son

" Is that really you?", Yuna exclaimed with an exciting tone as she approached Sulli and Taeoh. The grip on the hand of child got tighter until she couldn't hide her nervousness.

" Y-Yuna..", her voice was shaking and her eyes were avoiding to look at the eyes of the other girl.

" Omma..", the kid couldn't stand the silence when his mother was keeping for a few seconds and he felt a bit hurt since Sulli was gripping on his little hand.

" Oh.", she was finally pulled out of the thoughts. Sulli bent to reach his level and rubbed his head, " I'll fetch you at the evening, alright? Listen to my words what I said earlier, you get?", she uttered to the kid.

" Won't Appa fetch me?", the kid's question hold her breath.

" Taeoh, you will be late. Go now.", she had no choice left to avoid to talk about the father here.

" Alright...", the kid's face got a bit dark about he didn't talk back to his mom and left.

Sulli was almost forgetting about Yuna who was standing beside her until the latter opened her lips, " You already have a son?".

Sulli turned to look at her and nodded. But her mind was still messy to meet Yuna around Taeoh. But she had known it already that she couldn't avoid the real mother in any ways.

The two women ended up sitting on the swings of the playground at their area. Sulli couldn't lift her head up because she was worried that Yuna could find out her fear.

" How old is your son?", Yuna asked out of blue that made Sulli's heart flustered .

" 3 years old..", she wanted to lie, but she couldn't because Taeoh didn't seem like only 2 years old either.

" Oh.. ", Yuna didn't lie herself, her mind immediately went to her dead baby whom she didn't even have a chance to see last three years ago. And her mind was calculating, Sulli wasn't pregnant while she was and how could the kid was in the same age as hers.

" How are you doing?", Sulli tried to pull her out of the suspension as she noticed her thinking.

Yuna smiled at her and answered, " It can be said that I'm fine.".

Sulli nodded, " So.. Did he come back to you?", she snapped out again as Yuna asked the mentioned question.

" He's the father, right?", Sulli felt her tongue twisted. She was in the lies totally now.

" Yeah.", she just gave that simple yet clear answer.

Yuna smiled slightly looking at Sulli was nervous, " Don't worry.. I won't snatch him from you anymore.", sounded like joking.

Sulli turned to look at her and she continued, " I'll leave to Canada again after a month. I'm just here because I think I can never come here again after this.".

" Why?", asked Sulli.

She smiled in pain, " I don't wanna die here.".

Her brows creased at her words, " What are you talking about, Yuna?".

The older had that kind of pitied smile again on her lips, " They said I'm in the brain cancer and I have no much time, at most 5 months only.", Sulli didn't expect that. She could take the times back to memory. When Yuna came to her with Taeoh in her womb, Sulli caught her fainting a few times. But they both thought it was just because the mother was weak.

Even though Sulli didn't want her to come into their life, she had never wished to make her die. No matter what, Yuna is the mother of Taeoh who she loves the most in this world.