End of pains

Sulli turned to look at Kai who was sitting on the wheelchair which was pushed by Minhyuk behind him. Taeoh walked towards his father after giving a slight bow at the grave of his real mother.

She smiled at him softly that sent the peace to the two men. Sulli then turned to look at the grave again and smiled at it.

" It's your birthday, Yuna... So I came with them.", she said.

" We all miss you, Yuna.. You are doing well, right?", it was Minhyuk who came to step by Sulli's side.

Sulli didn't drop her smile even though she was sad, " Taeoh is growing up.. And.. Kai is fine too..".

Then she turned to look at Taeoh who was beside Kai, " Come here, you have to give a bow to Yura Omma, right?", she smiled as the kid did what she asked.

Taeoh stood near the grave and sat on his heels just to give the dead mother a deep bow. He then stood up once again, " Good morning, Yura Omma.", his cute voice never fail to make the elders smile.

" I eat well and study as well. I listen to Sulli Omma well too.. So don't worry and rest well in the heaven..", Taeoh said. Then he looked up to Sulli who was smiling at him.

Kai smiled looking at the kid who is growing up and behaving well. No one could deny that Taeoh is a good kid. And any one would get the point that Sulli is a good mother.

" You do too, Kai.", his thoughts were cut off when he heard her said the mentioned words. When he looked up, he saw Sulli looking at him.

He nodded and turned to face the grave again, " It had been a long time, right?", he started.

But there was no one to answer, so he continued, " Well... I woke up last week. Maybe, we could meet there, right?", he looked up to the sky. Yeah. It was only a few days since when Kai woke up from his coma state. His spirt might be flying above the heaven for these two damn years.

" I remember the day when you apologized me.. Maybe, it was the only time I woke up at the middle of the coma state.. You were pretty serious back then.. Well.. You always looked serious. But I don't want the apologies for what you wasn't wrong.", both Sulli and Minhyuk were just staring at the graveyard listening to Kai.

" Minhyuk Hyung said that the last thing you said before you left was sorry to me and Sulli.. But it isn't your fault all along. It isn't your fault that you became Taeoh's mother.. It isn't your fault for the death of our unborn baby, because you didn't mean it, right? .. I will tell you this.. I feel really thankful to you for giving Taeoh to me and Sulli.. It is like you gave us the happiness, Yuna..", the way he called her name was just like the old melody. Like the time when they used to be lovers.

" And one last thing, you saved my life, Yuna.. You really did a great job. I may sound selfish now, but the happiest thing that I got from you is this. The live you gave to Sulli...", Sulli turned her head to the man who just uttered her name at the end of the sentence.

" If it's not you, I will never wake up to see my wife.. Thank you for bringing her alive to me.. You used to hate a lot that I loved her more than you, right?", he chuckled slightly, " You don't need to.. because I used to love you with the same heart before..", he smiled at her grave.

" First love isn't supposed to be remained as the bad memory. So just keep it with the pleasant mind. Because I am going to do so.. Though I don't love you anymore, you will be remaining in my heart.. At least, as the mother of my child.. ". Then he set a flower in front of the grave.

" Rest well, Yuna..".

After a moment of silence, they all left the grave after saying the last goodbye to Yuna. Luck was really bad for them. Yuna had the brain cancer. Sulli had the liver cancer. And Kai was stuck in the coma state for two years. The pains came in a row. But at least they found the way out to breathe at last time.