Waver

Sulli noticed that people didn't look at her like before, the weird stares and the gossips were faded away slowly. Some people even greeted her respectedly. She greeted them back with her awkward smile, whatever.

When she reached their office, she saw no one in there. Before she could take her seat, Kai came out of his room.

" Oh.. You arrived?", Kai asked awkwardly.

" .. Yeah..", her answer sounded awkward too.

" Prepare for a group meeting. We'll start it at 10.", said Kai.

" Yes..", Sulli replied with a nod.

When Kai was about to leave, Sulli called him again. " By they way, where are the others?", she asked about her co-workers.

" Oh.. They are going to the marketing. They'll be back soon.", said Kai.

" Yeah..", Sulli nodded again.

As soon as Kai left, Sulli looked at her watch. It was 8:30 in the morning, so she was sure she wasn't late today, but others were already working further.

Why they had to come early?
What's wrong with that marketing part?
Is the company in the emergency state?

Many questions were flying above her head like the bees.But she just shrugged them off and started preparing for their group meeting.

" Sulli, you saw the news?", asked Eunji after they had arrived back.

" Which news?", asked Sulli innocently.

" Mr. Kim had already posted a news about you two at the homepage.", Sulli eyes were rounded as soon as she heard it.

" He said, you two are nothing special, the previous cases are all misunderstanding, your relationship was just like co-workers, nothing more. .. And you never tried to seduce him..", said Eunji. Finally, Sulli realized, that's why people got optimistic on her.

" All ready?", suddenly Kai entered the office, his voice took her sense back.

" Yeah..", they all answered and took their seats at the main table, which is at the center of the room.

" Now, the retailing of our goods is falling down. So we have to work harder than before. And I need some suggestion about this problem.", said Kai, starting their meeting.

Sulli raised her hand, " Yes, Choi Sulli?", Kai gave attention to her.

" You mean we lost a lot of customers on our products. So we have a problem at the marketing, right?", said Sulli.

" Right.. The customers we have now are almost only the rich ones.", said Kai.

" So I think the main point of this problem is price. The prices of our goods are more and more than before. So, the upper crusts can't afford to use our goods. That's why we lost the customers.", said Sulli confidently.

" Ok.. What'll be the solution?", Kai asked her, all of her co-workers giving attention to her answer.

" I know that we can't get the price down easily because the raws are really expensive. But we can make some normal stuff as a discount sale. So I think some upper crusts will give interest on our goods and be our customers again.", said Sulli.

"But.. that upper crusts don't even head to our shops. That's the main point of the problem of the marketing..", said Eunji.

" That's easy.. The solution is that we have to climb our steps. It won't be worked if our steps still stick only in this office.", said Sulli.