Crazy and Stupid

Sulli chewed her lower lips when his eyes fell on her. His eyes expressed many kinds of reactions when he stared at her.

" Kai..", Mi Sook stated.

" We need to talk, Sulli.", his eyes filled with sadness as if his tears would burst out in any time. Sulli was afraid to death, but she already knew that she would have to face it sooner or later.

Kai turned around and left the kitchen. Sulli sighed closing her eyes. " Mom.. Please take Taeoh into your room. I don't want him to hear anything.", she said and the elder answered softly, " Ok..".

Mi Sook knew it was not the problem that she could interrupt. It was only between Kai and Sulli. That's why she was not entering between them.

When Sulli opened the room door and found Kai whose back was facing her. He was just standing near the bed. She sighed for the last time preparing her mind tight and she stepped inside.

Kai wiped his tears quickly as he heard the door closed. " Kai..", as she called his name, he turned to look at her.

Though his face was firm, Sulli wasn't stupid. She could know that he had been crying looking at his bloodshot eyes. He then uttered, " Would you have any mind to explain me about anything?", his voice showed his pains and feelings of cheated.

Sulli lowered her head and pressed her lips together before saying, " As you heard, Taeoh is your son. And I'm not the mother..". As she said it, he could feel the hot tears filled his eyes once again. All along, how could he not notice his own son? How could he think Sulli cheated on him with another man?

" .. So.. ", he stated.

" Yeah. Yuna is the real mother of Taeoh.", Sulli gave another secret to him. One drop of his tears fell from the man's left eye. Not only him, she was also in pains either. She doesn't want to think about those back again. She doesn't want to confess that she is not Taeoh's mother.

" How could.. How could it happen?.. Perhaps, she abandoned..", with his own lips, he couldn't say it. It was so much cruel for a little kid.

" No. Yuna didn't abandon Taeoh, not even once. She loves him as much as her life.", Sulli looked up and let him see her tears.

" Then?".

" At around 7 months of her pregnancy, she came to me to ask for help because there were no one for her to rely on. I helped her no matter what because that baby is yours..", he paused for a moment and Kai looked at her. He got this woman insane with love.

" But she had concussion at 8 months.. And we had no choice left but to pull Taeoh out. When Yuna woke up, Auntie Yeon Soo told her that she gave birth to a death baby.. At that time, Taeoh was sticking in my hands and no one knew about it. No one until now, except your mother.", said Sulli.

" With what mind you are keeping Taeoh with you all along?", Kai asked while finding a way to breath under water.

" Because he's your son. And you are the man I love. I can bear all just with that.", she uttered as her face filled with tears. He didn't find it weird for her answer, because he had the same mind like hers. If she got a child, he would accept her either, together with her child. Kai covered his eyes with his palm and heaved out a big sigh.

He then looked at Sulli as his tears trickled down on his cheeks. " Are you crazy or what?", his sound was sarcastic but soft.

" Why didn't you just run away and find another man? Like a stupid, why are you keeping my child? Do you even know how I am feeling right now?", he cried out loud and that made her cried harder. As if she committed a sin, as if she was a criminal, she was being afraid of his reactions.