Unfair

Her eyes wide opened at the gentle sound of her alarm from the phone, on the night stand. She immediately grabbed it before it could disturb his sleep. Then, she sighed, Kai was still in his deep sleep. It's 4:30 in the morning and she has to get up. She gently took his hand which was wrapping around her waist, then placed it on the pillow gently not to make wake him up.

Sulli emerged from the bed and walked to the cupboard, her life was changed since her dad had passed away. They have money with the help of her dad but they can't leave this little house since it's the house which his family owns. His mother doesn't want to leave since it's the house her husband built. Sulli's life was changed upside and down. Now, their room is only in area of her bathroom in the mansion. They have her apartment but she didn't want to separate him from his family.

She took the long sleeve shirt from the cupboard, then walked out of the room trying not to make sound. The house was still in dark since all of them still might be in sleep. She walked towards the kitchen and switched on the light. Taking the ingredients out, she tried to make a meal.

It's been a month that she has become the daughter-in-law of this family. But her cooking skill has been lacking till now, and she has been getting scolded from the big sister-in-law. Mi Rim always finds the faults in her whatever she does and Sulli is already tired of it. But she couldn't do anything.

She took a taste to the soup and her nose wrinkled. It's so salty, no wonder why Mi Rim always tells her. Kai, Yugyeom and her mother-in-law didn't say anything because they might be feeling sorry to her to say. And the kid might not know about that.

" Seriously.. When will I be excellent at this?", she murmured alone.

" What are saying alone?", a voice came up out of her back and she jumped a little cause of it. She turned to look at and found Mi Sook wearing her apron.

" And why did you wake up so early like you're the new daughter-in-law of this house?", she asked as she walked towards the kitchen counter.

She took the spoon and tried to get one spoon, " O--", before she could stop, she spoon already entered her mouth. Sulli closed her eyes feeling sorry to the elder.

Mi Rook immediately took the glass of water and gulped it, " Ahh.. How can it be that tasty, Sulli?", she commented. It's obviously ironic words.

" I'm sorry, Ommonie.", she lowered her head and bit her lower lip.

" You're afraid of Mi Rim, aren't you? That's why you're forcing yourself to do these all?", she asked the young girl.

" No. Not like that. I'm doing all now with my own will.. I just want to try to make a good meal for you all.", she answered.

" Why can't you even make a simple soup? Seriously.. you was bron with a gold spoon in your mouth like Kai said..", she stated.

" I'm sorry..", she said lowering her head.

Mi Sook sighed, " Stop saying sorry. It's not your fault... Come here.", she made a space.

" Yes?", Sulli looked at her with the confusing look.

" I'll teach you how to make a tasty soup.", said Mi Sook .

" Really?", her lips drew a smile at the words.

" The elder people joke?".

" Thanks, Ommonie.", she bowed at her and walked towards the elder.

" Cut the corrot.".

" Yes.".

Seeing the young girl cut the vegetables, a smile crept on her lips. " Don't be afraid of Mi Rim that much.. She's hating the rich people.. That's why she's treating you like this.. So you've to prove that you're not that kind of person she had met before, you get?", she said.