Missing you

" When Mom found out that I'm pregnant with his child, she knew Kai would never look me back.. So she forced me to leave to Canada and marry to a man. So I did because I also knew my child would be fatherless..", Sulli could only listen to the words that Yuna uttered. Now, Yuna looked so weary carrying a child in her bump. Sulli admitted that she felt not good to see Yuna like this.

" But 2 months ago, my husband found out that my baby isn't his.. And he started to hit me and abuse me.. At the end of my patience, I left there. Honestly, I ran away..", Yuna said. She sobbed while shedding her tears, Sulli felt her heart aching. Yuna is her sister and she's pregnant with her husband's child. It was strong enough to make her heart shattered. Now, the story of Yuna didn't help her at all, it was more heart broken.

Yuna suddenly held her hands with both of her hands that made Sulli look at her. She could see the hope in her eyes that she couldn't refuse.

" Please, Sulli.. Please give Kai to me. I can die if I give birth to my child without father.. Please..", Yuna begged with the tears filling in her eyes.

Sulli let out of a heavy breath, she held her hand back, " I don't know where he is right now..", she answered.

" What are you talking about? Isn't he with you?", Yuna asked.

Sulli shook her head slightly, " No.. He left seven months ago after resigning from The Angel.. I didn't even know when he left, and where he left to.. He left me just like that..".

The hands on Sulli's hands fell down, a disappointed face described how she was feeling down. " Then what to do now?", she asked.

Yuna had changed a lot, there is no lipstick on her lips and no make up on her face anymore. The mighty Yuna was no longer here. The classic dress that revealed her curves were replaced with the big shirt and color fainted jean.

" Just go back to your mother.. You can't stand by yourself with this condition.. Only her can help you..", Sulli said.

" How? I'm sure she would kill me if she knew I ran away.", Yuna snapped back.

Sulli placed her hand on her shoulder and smiled, " No.. She won't.. No mother can kill her child.. Look at yourself, you could have aborted your baby while you knew that she would be a black stain on your image .. But you didn't, right .?. ", she said. Talking about the babies, her mind went to her baby who was died since eight months ago.. If she or he was still alive, she or he would be the sister or brother of Yuna's child.

Sulli hugged Yuna who was crying and she also shed her tears secretly, thinking about her dead baby and lost husband.

•••••

Sulli was the one who took Yuna to the mansion. And as expected, Oh Yeon Soo was boiling in anger.

" Get out. Go back to your husband.", she said it staring into her eyes, in fact, glaring.

" Mrs. Choi.. Calm down first.", Sulli said while Yuna was ducking her head down beside her.

" I don't need anything! Just leave, Seo Yuna.", she took the steps towards Yuna and was about to slap but Sulli stopped her by standing between them.

Yoon Soo closed her eyes to calm herself down, " Choi Sulli, you move away. This is no business to do with you, here. This is the problem between me and my daughter.".