Graveyard

Minhyuk was running there and here just to find Sulli. And Both Mi Rim and Yugyeom were doing the same thing. It had been two months since Sulli left their world. And it had been two months that Kai prolonged his life in coma state.

Because of the accident that night, his body was dead even though he was still barely breathing. Mi Sook stayed with Taeoh and when Mi Rim came back home, she left to the hospital to meet his son. But there, Kai had never wake up from his slumber.

Sometimes, Mi Sook thought it was better for Kai because he would be suffering like the last time if he was awake. At least, now, in his coma state, he didn't have to get hurt because of his run away wife, second time.

Mi Sook was holding Taeoh's hand while looking at her son who was lying on the bed silently. Taeoh sobbed that caught her attention.

" When will Appa wake up, Granny?", the kid asked. The mother left again and the father was now sleeping in his eyes. It was too hard to handle for a little boy.

Mi Sook lifted the kid into her arms and wiped his tears away. " Appa will come around soon, Taeoh. Don't cry..", she said to the kid.

Taeoh wrapped his arms around her neck and sobbed. Mi Sook smoothed his back down while her eyes were fixing on Kai again. She didn't know when he would come around. The doctors already told them to prepare their mind for the worst. But Mi Sook couldn't still accept the facts.

Sometimes, she hates Sulli for messing her son's life. Sulli entered Kai's life and turned it upside and down. She gave him both the best and worst. Sulli gave the love to him and pains to him at the same time. But all understood that Sulli should be called angel rather than a witch, though she made all of them hurt. Because no woman could do the things that Sulli did for them. And no woman could love Kai apart from Sulli.

Mi Sook left the place carrying Taeoh in her arms, crying by herself again.

Not too after, Yuna walked towards the room that kept Kai alone inside with many electrical devices, connecting to his body. It was the room where only the doctors can enter and any visitors aren't allowed. They could only see him from outside. She had to rely on her drip stand to reach to the place. Her lips were turning pale like white sheet. She woke up one months and two weeks ago after collapsing into Minhyuk that day. In other words, she was passing out for two weeks.

She stopped her way and searched a way to take her breathe well. She then lifted her head to stare at Kai. She sighed as her fingers landed on the window.

" You may not know it.. but I really loved you, Kai.. It's not just because you are deserved to be CEO. It is because of me who just couldn't forget you even after you had married. I realized that I had been longing for you when I found out that I was carrying Taeoh in my tummy.", she smiled bitterly.

" But do you love her that much? Until you want to give your life away for her?", first Kai tried to suicide because Sulli left him. Second, he bumped into a severe accident until he left his life in coma, and it was when she left him for the second time.

She breathed well and looked down, " I have something to admit..", she then said. She lifted her face to look at his figure again, " It was me..".

She paused for a moment when the tears welled up. " It was me who caused your baby dead.. I killed your baby..", she finally summit her fault.

" Since Sulli is too white, she didn't say it.. But it's me.. It's me who killed the baby and it is not her fault at all that you lost your baby with her. It is my fault..", the tears broke down though she still managed herself to talk.

" I caused may trouble to you two and now, this is what the God punished me.", she meant to her condition, both physically and mentally.

She sobbed hardly then bit her lip, " I am sorry. I am sorry for all. But I will make you happy at that time. So wake up and see your happiness. Then I will be thankful..".