Lost

Sulli stopped her way at the last stairs when she saw his shocking face, she couldn't go further.

' It's my fault to believe Yuna..', she cursed herself mentally, her shock same went with his, but she could say that Kai was more in stun, even from his dark orbs.

" Sulli, what are you doing there? Come here.", said Cheol Ho when he saw his daughter standing like a statue. Sulli averted her eyes from his to the floor and walked silently towards them. She looked up to Kai when she started to stand beside her dad.

" Why.. is Sulli here?", Kai asked, she could get his nervousness over his voice.

" I already guessed that you're shocked to see her, here, standing beside me. But your eyes are not wrong.. Yeah.. The person I want you to meet is definitely her.. Choi Sulli is my daughter, the real blood of Choi Empire.", his last sentence hit his head like a sharp thunder.

" I think I don't need to introduce you two .. because you two were in the same group before.", said Cheol Ho again.

" .. Yeah.. We're already known each other .. But it seems I didn't know about her well until now.. Right, Choi Sulli?", he said looking at her with his missing eyes.

" .. Y-Yeah..", Sulli was really nervous after seeing his cold eyes, she was really afraid to look straight into his eyes right then.

" Master, the dinner is ready.", a maid came and told them as Yuna asked.

" Oh. OK.. Let's go for the dinner.", Cheol Ho leaded the way.

Kai followed Cheol Ho, when he walked pass by her, he didn't even bother to give a look like he used to. She felt his cold shoulder brushing against her shoulder. She bit her lower lip.

There would something trouble happen in their relationship...

Cheol Ho sat at the heading chair, Kai and Yuna sitting next to each other at the right side of the huge dinning table, Sulli and Yeon Soo, at the left sight.

" This is all what Yuna prepared. She did a lot for this dinner.", Cheol Ho said.

" I hope you like the dishes since I chose your favourites.", said Yuna on the purpose. Kai's eyes ran towards Sulli who was just staring down.

" You guys know more than I think?", Cheol Ho asked confusedly.

" Oh.. Kai and I were in the same highschool.", said Yuna.

" Ah.. I didn't know that.", Cheol Ho nodded in realization.

" Ok, let's start the dinner.", said Cheol Ho, cutting the conversation and they all started to enjoy their meals. Kai couldn't eat the meal well, since his mind was bothered by the revealing of her secret. He kept glancing at Sulli who was only playing with her food. When her hand started to reach to the glass of water, Yeon Soo started to speak up.

" Yuna and Kai are really looking good together, like a couple. Don't you think like that, honey?", she titled her head to her husband.

Crack!

They all looked at Sulli whose glass was dropped on the floor with a loud sound before the water reached into her carven. Her hands were trembling.

" S-Sorry.. I'm sorry.", she then got up from her seat and kneeled on the floor to pick up the broken glasses.

Kai was about to jolt and help her, " Stand up. The maid'll clean up.", said Cheol Ho. When a maid came to clean it, Sulli got up and stood by the chair.

" Excuse me?", she left the dinning hall since the water spilled on her white dress. Yuna looked up to Kai who was looking at the way where Sulli left.